This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AttackUp

AttackUp
4 weeks ago#21
Revelation34 posted...
AttackUp posted...
Well that doesn't make a whole lot of sense then. Why are people believing them now? Do they have proof?

I haven't seen the documentary but I'm disregarding it simply because they already testified in court he didn't do anything. This is just part of #Metoo bulls*** with believing literally every sexual abuse allegation.

Everyone thinks they can jump on the bandwagon of accusing people they don't like without proof because social media eats it up like chocolate for a fat kid.
Recently played: Banjo-Tooie, Kirby 64
Currently playing: Rayman 2, Phantasy Star

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
4 weeks ago#22
AttackUp posted...
Revelation34 posted...
AttackUp posted...
Well that doesn't make a whole lot of sense then. Why are people believing them now? Do they have proof?

I haven't seen the documentary but I'm disregarding it simply because they already testified in court he didn't do anything. This is just part of #Metoo bulls*** with believing literally every sexual abuse allegation.

Everyone thinks they can jump on the bandwagon of accusing people they don't like without proof because social media eats it up like chocolate for a fat kid.

Which is one of the main reasons I hope certain up coming suits go good I want Vic to annihilate his accusers and Depp to ruin Amber Heard for life these people need to learn there are consequences for them for their evil bulls***. Sadly since Jackson is dead no one can do anything about the slander

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#23
dracoguardian30 posted...
AttackUp posted...
Revelation34 posted...
AttackUp posted...

Which is one of the main reasons I hope certain up coming suits go good I want Vic to annihilate his accusers and Depp to ruin Amber Heard for life these people need to learn there are consequences for them for their evil bulls***. Sadly since Jackson is dead no one can do anything about the slander

I just love how people are willing to kick someone down even further even though they're dead.
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
4 weeks ago#24
Jackson was literally showering with underage boys, and nobody thinks this is a bit f***ing sketchy? That Neverland Ranch is treated like a lockdown facility? In what universe is this appropriate?

Now, tortious interference? Since Blackface, Esq. doesn't know any other torts? for this to be pulled off, Vic would need to allege something on the lines of "These people deliberately called up Funimation and told them directly I was a sexual predator, and because of that they fired me, and that interfered." State rules will vary on the degree of intent necessary. Funimation hearing about a controversy regarding one of their stars because of internet, doing an investigation, and deciding to fire him? Won't fly. Oh, and subpoena that HR investigation, put it into record, see what happens.

Oh, and defamation? Still gonna have to prove that the allegations are knowingly false, detail his losses in dollar amounts and so forth.

You guys hitch your wagon to what some drunk idiot on youtube says all you want.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: Dracoknight2006

Dracoknight2006
4 weeks ago#25
Lightsnake being a proud SJW again.

At least Kuja mostly gave up and Forte went full herpderp with alts like RKO.
Hurble

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
4 weeks ago#26
Oh great here is Lightsnake well we had Forte on a bunch of alts, and Jr. last night to ridicule I guess now we get to bash Lightsnake until he cries to the mods now

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
4 weeks ago#27
LightSnake posted...
Jackson was literally showering with underage boys, and nobody thinks this is a bit f***ing sketchy? That Neverland Ranch is treated like a lockdown facility? In what universe is this appropriate?

Now, tortious interference? Since Blackface, Esq. doesn't know any other torts? for this to be pulled off, Vic would need to allege something on the lines of "These people deliberately called up Funimation and told them directly I was a sexual predator, and because of that they fired me, and that interfered." State rules will vary on the degree of intent necessary. Funimation hearing about a controversy regarding one of their stars because of internet, doing an investigation, and deciding to fire him? Won't fly. Oh, and subpoena that HR investigation, put it into record, see what happens.

Oh, and defamation? Still gonna have to prove that the allegations are knowingly false, detail his losses in dollar amounts and so forth.

You guys hitch your wagon to what some drunk idiot on youtube says all you want.

Oh look a Gamefaqs lawyer is telling a real lawyer he's wrong again.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: LightSnake

LightSnake
4 weeks ago#28
y'all keep hitching your wagons to "but this drunk idiot who barely practices law said this."

Keep it up.
Ring the bells that still can ring/Forget your perfect offering/There is a crack in everything/That's how the light gets in."- RIP, Leonard Cohen

User Info: Revelation34

Revelation34
4 weeks ago#29
LightSnake posted...
y'all keep hitching your wagons to "but this drunk idiot who barely practices law said this."

Keep it up.

Lawyering on gamefaqs forums is less than barely practicing law.
Gamertag: Kegfarms, BF code: 2033480226, Treasure Cruise code 318,374,355, Steam: Kegfarms

User Info: Super_Broly93

Super_Broly93
4 weeks ago#30
LightSnake posted...

Keep it up.

So hey got any proof that Jackson showered with underage boys are are you still butthurt that Vic is lawyering up and dishing out law suits?
https://tenor.com/view/dbs-broly-dragon-ball-super-gif-13209626
  • Topic Archived