This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Rising of the Shield Hero Ep 11 *Spoilers*

User Info: Winsage

Winsage
4 weeks ago#61
Were all of those supplies actually transported with them. Those are some super loose rules.
NNid: Windsage

User Info: Shotgunnova

Shotgunnova
4 weeks ago#62
Kung-fu Granny needs to start a guild with Ganbarre Granny.
Take me down from the ridge where the summer ends
And watch the city spread out just like a jet's flame

User Info: redweegee

redweegee
4 weeks ago#63
lmao at them continuing to get outdone by someone who is underleveled and has less experience w/ the game

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins
4 weeks ago#64
SaizotheSixth posted...
thedarklordx3 posted...
A spear that never misses, a spear that negates all defense, a god killing spear, etc.

Funny that all three of these can be a single spear ability, known only as the Gae Bolg. Which, in order;

- Negates any and all defenses, mostly by piercing them through reverse causality
- Never misses, since the spear reverses causality to get your heart
- Can kill gods, as the creator/progenitor of the spear, Scathach, has bragged that she has killed gods with it. Whether that's just a Fate thing, I don't know for sure, though it wouldn't be out of the question.

If we are to continue the Nasuverse thing, possessing Excalibur alone would not make you invulnerable. You'd need Avalon, too, i.e. the sheath. Though Excalibur by itself is stupidly powerful.

Well Gae Bulg being able to kill Gods isnt a thing. Otherwise Cu Culain would be able to in Fate. No the reason why Scathach can kill DIVINE attribute targets (gods/half gods, not actual age of Gods GODS) with Gae Bulg is because she has been fighting off divine spirits in her immortality and killing them that it became a skill attributed to herself and not the Gae Bulg but it just means she can deal damage that can kill, whether she has the actual ability to contend with a God is questionable. In Fate this skill translate to bonus damage versus enemies with the divine attribute among other attributes the skill gives extra damage to, like undead.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/omarssikins
Luscious Mami Tomoe, what a Mami. Fiora is mine. Eva-unit 00, Rei at your service. Yuno is delicious, fish is not.

User Info: Jiek_Fafn

Jiek_Fafn
4 weeks ago#65
-"It's not a game! This is real s*** going down!"
-"Lightning had no effect because videogame rules! You guys are stupid!"
PSN: Jiek
FFRK: Tyro God Wall KZcv

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#66
This series is so f***ing good, holy s***.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi, Negan | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
4 weeks ago#67
That "Soul Eater" thing, was that mentioned before with the previous Waves? They were saying it like it was old hat, but I don't remember that term coming up before.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex
(message deleted)

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
4 weeks ago#69
Turbo_TRex posted...
That "Soul Eater" thing, was that mentioned before with the previous Waves? They were saying it like it was old hat, but I don't remember that term coming up before.

Almost certainly learned it from the respective games they played. That's why when something new happened they went "WTF, this wasn't in the game!"
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: TheDarkNerd

TheDarkNerd
4 weeks ago#70
Also, they all had different ideas of what the trigger was to spawn the Soul Eater, which certainly makes it seem like they played entirely different games, or something.
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Rising of the Shield Hero Ep 11 *Spoilers*
  • Topic Archived