This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. You think we will get a new season of Fate/Kaleid sometime in the near future?

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
4 weeks ago#1
I just saw the movie of it and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I also just recently saw its getting a OVA and being released in theaters. You think maybe they will announce a new anime season along with the OVA or no?
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell

User Info: dracoguardian30

dracoguardian30
4 weeks ago#2
From what I have gathered from reading the post titles on various Fate related subreddits the Manga is on some sort of hiatus so unless there is a lot of material still built up probably not for a long while. I cannot give any specifics like how long it has been going on, why it happened, or when people suspect it will start up again as Prisma Illya is the one part of the Fate franchise I avoid like the plague sorry

User Info: MonkeyMaster007

MonkeyMaster007
4 weeks ago#3
dracoguardian30 posted...
From what I have gathered from reading the post titles on various Fate related subreddits the Manga is on some sort of hiatus so unless there is a lot of material still built up probably not for a long while. I cannot give any specifics like how long it has been going on, why it happened, or when people suspect it will start up again as Prisma Illya is the one part of the Fate franchise I avoid like the plague sorry

No, that's fine. Thank you for the heads up sir.
When you Pick a fight with a devil, You better be Stronger than hell
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. You think we will get a new season of Fate/Kaleid sometime in the near future?
  • Topic Archived