This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Anime Video Game Discussion Topic 185 Love is Over Edition

User Info: Keno316

Keno316
4 weeks ago#401
Hmm...shame about the PC version of The Outer Worlds getting delayed for a year. oh well...
"Opinions are like butts, little girl. Everyone's got one and nobody thinks their's stink." -Lunar 2:EB
New York Yankees: 2009 World Champions!!!

User Info: L0rdCrump

L0rdCrump
4 weeks ago#402
Looks like Epic really is aggressively trying to compete with Steam.
|--|o\/o|-|~ Can't let you do that, Star Fox!~~~|
|--\_O/--|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
4 weeks ago#403
L0rdCrump posted...
Looks like Epic really is aggressively trying to compete with Steam.

Don't look at Epic Store.

It is not worth your time.

Look into Gabe's eyes.

Fortnite is temporary.

But TF2 and CSGO are eternal.
Smash is not a fighting game.
SF5: M. Bison, Urien | T7: Dragunov, Kazumi, Negan | SC6: Mitsurugi, Groh

User Info: FortePlus

FortePlus
4 weeks ago#404
Core Values Eater 3 v.1.20 came out on the 15th.

Had some balance adjustments to enemies and system stuff, a few new weapons, one new super Ashborn (Amen-Ra) that's accessed during the new certification missions, and ofc more outfits among other small goodies.

The bigger update 1.30 is slated to arrive within the next 2-3 months and will include a story extension of some sort.

At 70+ hours so far and the game has been a lot of fun. Older enemies have been tweaked and so feel more annoying to fight at first, but the high speed combat system makes the battles satisfying as you can approach from more angles than before. New weapons like Ray Gun and Heavy Moon are comfortable to use.
[Hero of Canuckistan] - lost vintage. // Never opened their mouth yet, social media giving cowards an outlet.
BET makes my brain cry.~ Gnorry

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
4 weeks ago#405
https://gematsu.com/2019/03/devil-may-cry-5-sales-top-two-million

Two million copies sold in two weeks. Not bad for a niche game.
"Within this edifice dwells insight; amidst its halls stirs truth. Yet we remain trapped by the structure called the mind." ~Aeiou Vrofbugh Mnjwpykt

User Info: McDohl MR

McDohl MR
4 weeks ago#406
Nep confirmed for the Azur Lane console game.

https://twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/1108910004294172672
Even at his most powerless, man's existence is never without meaning.
My Backloggery: http://www.backloggery.com/daverost

User Info: MasterTurtle

MasterTurtle
4 weeks ago#407
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/132967193632702464/558501822160044052/unknown.png

Vampire Bloodlines 2 is getting Paradox'd already

Aceviper posted...
Galbias posted...
Aceviper posted...
Underwater Ray Romano 3 is so much easier than 2

at least in the main game. I should be near the end of the game since I wrapped up the big goal we were working towards the whole game. I still haven't had a single battle be remotely challenging or dangerous to fight. I could send like 2 guys and clear the map easily. Most battles end with my low movement characters not even attacking once. I haven't even been spending my bonus points yet. Guess they overcompensated for 2's ridiculous enemy one shotting you difficulty here. Bosses here barely scratch you and you have more healing options than ever too.

are you playing on Hard mode? I don't remember it being super difficult but it generally wasn't a cakewalk either

the only stage that I remember really giving me trouble was 19

It helps that your characters are more OP than ever (except Kiwru who somehow seems like the only character that loses to the previous game's version of the character)

Like fumirul is so damn OP. She can easily keep characters topped off since you don't really get one shotted anymore in the main story while giving you so many extra turns which can let you get to overzeal easier for even more extra turns. Then you can use healer or buffers turns to echo her when you can't attack to boost her zeal while getting a good area heal and buffs at the same time getting her to overlimit for more free turns. Then when healers or something gets themselves to overlimit, they can coop heal with her to also start giving people free turns. You just get so many free turns from her that the game became so easy. Her attack range is also super huge so you can use her to coop attack so easily whenever someone else gets to overlimit too and it even applies a very strong debuff on them.

Also, Rulutieh became so much better compared to 2 with her movement and luck boost so you can almost always get your defense actions and stuff and with the level layouts in 3 having enemies not directly on you like 2 had so many times, you can almost always get the first attack.

oh, I barely used Fumirul because I didn't like her much lol
Can I interest you in a...side mission?

User Info: Ein

Ein
4 weeks ago#408
I don't care I am f***ing hyped
bloodlines is one of my top3 games of all time

User Info: Keno316

Keno316
4 weeks ago#409
MasterTurtle posted...
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/132967193632702464/558501822160044052/unknown.png

Vampire Bloodlines 2 is getting Paradox'd already

Just wait for Epic Store 1 year exclusivity.
"Opinions are like butts, little girl. Everyone's got one and nobody thinks their's stink." -Lunar 2:EB
New York Yankees: 2009 World Champions!!!

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
4 weeks ago#410
Well, finished everything in underwater ray romano 3

Had to abuse Fumirul so much on the last few dream arenas since that was pretty much the only way I could close the 30ish level gap between me and the enemies. Fumirul was even more OP than I thought previously. Give her a serenity 2 and far sprinting and that one 30% stat boost on elemental activation equips. She can infinite loop turns with oshtor with serenity 2, negate the 'balance' issues of being not able to use certain moves after moving with the far sprinting item, and summoning shumari activates her element so she automatically gets a 30% stat boost for free on top of the normal boost from activation.

Kinda funny that the 2nd run of these stages are so much easier because they level scale down to you after the first clear when the level scaling was supposed to be something to make stages harder, not easier
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Anime Video Game Discussion Topic 185 Love is Over Edition
  • Topic Archived