This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. More info on the Bleach novel. *spoilers*

User Info: Hyohaku

Hyohaku
3 months ago#1
https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/ar713p/cant_fear_your_own_world_iii_pages_244255/?st=js7j32sk&sh=4a10c92f

So wait, KS didn't actually have the blade touching weakness?
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 months ago#2
It feels hollow to read all this knowing if Kubo was in better health and wasn't rushed we could have had so much more.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

Hyohaku
3 months ago#3
"Tokinada’s reiatsu was on par with Kuchiki Byakuya’s and Shihoin Yoruichi’s, the other aristocrats from the Four Great Noble Houses."

"Currently, there were quite a few people whose reiatsu were greater than Tokinada's. The place was overflowing with the reiatsu of various people. Ubuginu Hikone. Zaraki Kenpachi. Ginjo Kugo. And finally Michibane Aura."

This confirms that Fullbring Bankai Ichigo has greater reiatsu than post-RG training Byakuya. Interesting. Also, I guess Ginjou is a lot stronger than we initially thought.
"I wish all my clothes were made out of blankets. That way, if I fall asleep with my clothes on, f***in' A, I'm tucked in." - Mitch Hedberg

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
3 months ago#4
I think the idea was that Ginjo used to be a lot stronger back when he had shinigami powers.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: WhatChuLookinFo

WhatChuLookinFo
3 months ago#5
Is this novel stating Aizen's shikai is power level-based?
http://imgur.com/a/U4ne8
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oKIPnug8JKwYq4S4M/giphy.gif

Hyohaku
3 months ago#6
Edgeknight posted...
I think the idea was that Ginjo used to be a lot stronger back when he had shinigami powers.

It literally says currently, though.

WhatChuLookinFo posted...
Is this novel stating Aizen's shikai is power level-based?

I think so. But because Aizen has the highest reiatsu, it was never an issue for him.

Edgeknight
3 months ago#7
Hyohaku posted...

He stole a lot of Strawberry's power and who knows what happened between when he died and when the novel is set.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

Hyohaku
3 months ago#8
Edgeknight posted...
Hyohaku posted...

He stole a lot of Strawberry's power and who knows what happened between when he died and when the novel is set.

Sure, but Ginjou still appears to be above Tokinada, who is directly stated to have similar reiatsu to EoS Byakuya and Yoruichi. Also, this is being said about BASE Ginjou.

The implication here is that Fullbring Bankai Ichigo was a lot stronger than we initially thought. This is further evidenced by Ginjou stating the real Zangetsu (not even Tensa) would have easily bested him there.

Also, I know all of this is power level dick measuring, which I know you're not a fan of. So I appreciate you bothering to comment.

Hyohaku
3 months ago#9
Oh, forgot to mention something. Apparently the novel states that Ichigo literally did have a unique zanny power.

His zanny power was to combine different powers, apparently. >_>

Edgeknight
3 months ago#10
We p. much already knew that. Yhwach intended for him to have the potential to successfully hybrid quincy and hollow powers. Making it into a zanpaktou ability might be a Naritaism (one of those things that kinda makes sense but kinda doesn't, like how he portrayed Kenpachi's powers).
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. More info on the Bleach novel. *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived