This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia 213 is up *unmarked spoilers*

User Info: GREEN00

GREEN00
4 weeks ago#1
So, Deku is broken now.

One for All+6 different quirks all hugely boosted by One for All

I like Deku, and he still certainly hasn't mastered his abilities, but it's difficult to imagine him being an underdog now. Heck, the reader knows if he's in a seemingly hopeless situation "He can just manifest one of his five untapped quirks we haven't seen yet"

I'm not sure I like this development, I guess we'll see where it goes *shrugs*
My collection, http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/GREEN00/games/owned?platform=0

User Info: Rukiabdl6

Rukiabdl6
4 weeks ago#2
lmao
Rukia has a padded peach.

User Info: Echo_djinn

Echo_djinn
4 weeks ago#3
Literally superman now. Don't know if I like this. I sense a huge power creep coming for the cast.
If a man is overweight he needs to change his lifestyle. If a woman is overweight it should empower her. -IGN StingKing456
FC: 5343-9208-5105 NNID: EchoDjinn

User Info: DaimaoTakahashi

DaimaoTakahashi
4 weeks ago#4
Sounds broken on paper, but given that it took him around eight months or more just to get OFA to 20% it sounds like he probably won't reach the full potential of all of those Quirks until long after Graduation... unless he meets some Time Quirk user.

I wonder though. If he puts all of those Quirks abilities under his Quirk Registry, wouldn't the Government start suspecting him?
No crying until the end.

User Info: Migrad

Migrad
4 weeks ago#5
but i wonder why all might didnt use other quirks?
DaimaoTakahashi posted...

I wonder though. If he puts all of those Quirks abilities under his Quirk Registry, wouldn't the Government start suspecting him?

ooh maybe because if this. but why does it matter if you actually have more than one quirks?

User Info: Daremo

Daremo
4 weeks ago#6
He just has to register one quirk, "Singularity".

It lets him copy the quirks of the heroes he admired most in history.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

>_>
Cynic, n. A blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be. - Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
4 weeks ago#7
yeah what i do wonder is why All Might never used them since its iirc made clear AM was far and away a freak when it comes to OFA using talent
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

User Info: natchu96

natchu96
4 weeks ago#8
On one hand, the other abilities also being enhanced by One for All sounds ridiculous on paper, on the other hand he now has, including the basic superstrength, seven abilities with power levels so great as to be borderline uncontrollable at full output. And he didn't even master the first one yet. Having the utility is nice but he's got a lot of work ahead of him...

Migrad posted...

ooh maybe because if this. but why does it matter if you actually have more than one quirks?

...because that shouldn't be possible? You're born one with Quirk. If you have more than one it's either All for One having messed with you, or...this.
"You are taking this . . . extraordinarily well." - Penny, RWBY

User Info: DaimaoTakahashi

DaimaoTakahashi
4 weeks ago#9
Migrad posted...
but i wonder why all might didnt use other quirks?

Well they did caught a major Supervillain that can and give take Quirk, they might suspect Deku of being his plant especially if they thumb through his Family History to find no one with similar Quirks to those.

The other possibility is that they would suspect him due to the similarities of those Quirks to the ones of previous Heroes unrelated to him. They might assume he retrieved those powers from one of them through some means and can also passed them down to others. They and others might seek (or force) him to give his Quirk to individual they feel are more worthy.
No crying until the end.

User Info: Migrad

Migrad
4 weeks ago#10
natchu96 posted...
On one hand, the other abilities also being enhanced by One for All sounds ridiculous on paper, on the other hand he now has, including the basic superstrength, seven abilities with power levels so great as to be borderline uncontrollable at full output. And he didn't even master the first one yet. Having the utility is nice but he's got a lot of work ahead of him...

Migrad posted...

...because that shouldn't be possible? You're born one with Quirk. If you have more than one it's either All for One having messed with you, or...this.

but todoroki have 2 quirks?

fire and ice. sure it was planned and rare, but not illegal
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. My Hero Academia 213 is up *unmarked spoilers*
  • Topic Archived