This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh! /GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V/ Vrains ODT46 (Spoilers)- 'I'm out of ideas'

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
3 months ago#251
https://ygorganization.com/godeyesvjump/

God-Eyes Phantom Dragon
Level 10 LIGHT Dragon [Special Summon] Pendulum Effect Monster
3000 ATK
2500 DEF
Pendulum Scale 0
Pendulum Effect:
(1) Once per turn, if a Dragon Pendulum Monster you control attacks an opponent’s monster, at the end of that Damage Step: You can activate this effect; that monster you control can attack again in a row. You cannot declare attacks the turn you activate this effect, except to have that monster attack.
Monster Effects:
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
Must be Special Summoned (from your hand or Extra Deck) while you control 2+ monsters, including a Dragon Pendulum Monster, by Tributing all monsters you control, and cannot be Special Summoned more than once per turn this way.
(1) Once per turn, if this card battles an opponent’s monster, during damage calculation: Double this card’s ATK until the end of the turn.
(2) Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Spell/Trap effect (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Spell/Trap you control to the GY; negate that activation.

Ah, it's mediocre, that makes Revolution the reigning champ of the 3 end dragon forms through the reason why it was good is now banned.
IGN: Sun
FC: 0061-0132-7564

User Info: j_coat

j_coat
3 months ago#252
Will the TCG keep that name, or will we get the first -Eyes Dragon card to not keep its Japanese name?
3DS FC: 4554-0356-4310 Garbodor / Cascoon / Whirlipede-Pokemon XY Safari

User Info: k7life

k7life
3 months ago#253
Hanon posted...
Well, now I know who wins the final duel >___>

The incident I was referring to was from Episode 2. I didn't say anything about his turbo duel winrate and the final duel is a turbo (though you can probably guess the result).

IIRC Kiryu also beat Yusei once during the Dark Signer arc.

Lies and Slander. That duel did not have a result, Yusei's duel runner crashed. The angels align to prevent Yusei from losing to anyone besides Jack, just ask team Unicorn. The master of faster is the only individual to ever beat Yusei.

Yusei was about to lose honestly and got lucky with the crash. Team Unicorn was so complete and other bulls*** in terms of a main character winning considering all the guy had to do was end his turn and Yusei would had deck out.
Gamers are so angry these days, they should chill out or something.

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
3 months ago#254
Utopia Double looks better than I thought. OTK shenanigans for days.
3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony

tremain07
3 months ago#255
The only two good cards in the set thus far and both are Yuma's. I am annoyed. I am vexed.

User Info: Calwings

Calwings
3 months ago#256
https://i.imgtc.com/bmK56og.jpg
"Someday I too will fly... and find you again!"
http://i.imgur.com/v9MyIFe.png

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
3 months ago#257
They put Earth's data into Go >.<
I hope they don't pull the cliche hero-turned-villain reform after this- Go is a jerk and too far gone to save.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

User Info: Hanon

Hanon
3 months ago#258
Someone could probably say the same about Seto, Chazz, Jack, Shark, Sora, and Yusaku. Go started as a good guy we know he has it in him, most characters start out bad with no initial sign of redemption.

tremain07
3 months ago#259
Turbo_TRex posted...
They put Earth's data into Go >.<
I hope they don't pull the cliche hero-turned-villain reform after this- Go is a jerk and too far gone to save.

need I remind you that we've had characters participate in genocide get redeemed in this franchise before?

tremain07
3 months ago#260
Dark Cavalry
DARK/Spellcaster
Level 8
2800/2300
Fusion/Effect
“Dark Magician” + 1 Warrior monster
(1) This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell or Trap card on the field and either player’s GY.
(2) If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage.
(3) When an effect that targets a card on the field is activated (Quick Effect): you can discard 1 card; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card.

Decode End
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Target 1 “Decode Talker” you control, then apply the following effects equal to the number of monsters pointed by it:
•1+: That monster gains 500 ATK for each monster linked to it.
•2+: Banish any monster destroyed in battle by that monster after damage calculation.
•3+: If that monster destroys an opponent’s monster in battle, after damage calculation: Destroy all cards your opponent controls.

Performapal Smile Magician
LIGHT/Spellcaster
Level 8
Pendulum/Effect
Scale 1
2500/2000
Pendulum Effect:
You can only use the Pendulum Effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) you control that has higher ATK than its Original ATK is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon this card from your Pendulum Zone.

Monster Effect:
You can only use the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Smile” Spell or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
(2) If all monsters you control are “Performapal” monsters, “Magician” Pendulum Monsters or “Odd-Eyes” Monsters (min. 1), and this card has higher ATK than its Original ATK: You can draw cards up to the number of monsters you control with ATK higher than their Original ATK, but for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon any monsters.

Shining Draw
Normal Spell Card
(1) To activate this card, you must draw it for your normal draw in your Draw Phase, reveal it, keep it revealed during Main Phase 1 of that turn, and then target 1 “Utopia” Xyz monster you control and choose 1 of the following effects;
•Equip any number of “ZW” monsters with different names from your Deck and Extra Deck to the targeted monster.
•Xyz Summon 1 “Utopia” Xyz monster from your Extra Deck with a different name to that target, using that target as a material.

Jaden and Yusei get their tin cards Junk Speeder and Elemental Hero Nebula Neos reprinted, they count towards the 3 new card total so that means all of Jaden's cards are revealed and Yusei has 1 card left, likely a spell.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh! /GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V/ Vrains ODT46 (Spoilers)- 'I'm out of ideas'
  • Topic Archived