This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fate/Grand Order Thread v.41: Lustbolts edition

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
1 year ago#11
One of my friendos has a grailed level 92 Leonidas - at that level his defense-oriented skillset actually works as intended and he joins the 'better than Mash at the thing she's for' club. Seeing that it actually is funny how Mush looks up to all the defensive line Servants as her senseis.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: SEXmkII

SEXmkII
1 year ago#12
Georgie Porgie is basically --the-- taunt servant, even without needing to be above 55 or so. Bonus points for making Sumanai more usable if you pair them.

Though as far as taunt lancers go, Dracula's the best cuz his Seizon Senryaku capabilities are balanced with decent offensive ones.
If you don't fear the shine of the Sun then come at me!
I am the light of the universe.

Edgeknight
1 year ago#13
The ultimate irony of the niche is that defensive Servants in general just aren't all that useful outside of very particular fights. So even if you make your own 5 star out of Leonidas or give Mush story buffs they'll never actually be all that desirable.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
1 year ago#14
So which 3* archer (or nobu) is best to fou up first?

Have like 50+ archer fous taking up space and need to get rid of them. Already max fou my gil

Edgeknight
1 year ago#15
Tsun Hood performs even better with the extra attack points.

SEXmkII
1 year ago#16
Euryale and Davido-kun are solid candidates too. Just pick your favorite.

User Info: Mac Arrowny

Mac Arrowny
1 year ago#17
I'd do either Euryale or Nobu.
All the stars in the sky are waiting for you.

SEXmkII
1 year ago#18
https://imgur.com/4NqHxhZ
I've been holding off on this for a long while cuz of KANG ov KANGS but this is a year of the scavenger and season of the b**** after all.

User Info: Cashino0

Cashino0
1 year ago#19
3rdTimesDeCharm posted...
Only one I would be excited for is CCC which I doubt would happen since Kiara and Lip were featured on the dl banner.

At the very least, both of them getting a banner recently means they won't be doing the CCC rerun for a while...as in "not till several months if not next year" while

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
1 year ago#20
The real irony about them is really because their role defining skills are so so broken

Mash taunt and Leonidas taunt is better than Hero Creation in sheer power level
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Fate/Grand Order Thread v.41: Lustbolts edition
  • Topic Archived