This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V/Vrains ODT 40 (Spoilers) - Hope Sword Chaos Slash

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V/Vrains ODT 40 (Spoilers) - Hope Sword Chaos Slash

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
1 year ago#11
Never read the 5D's manga,but I'm really liking the Arc-V manga. Some aspects of it are a bit stupid, but I really like it's interpretation of the four Yuya's. I can only cross my fingers that the mystery behind them sticks the landing.
Zapp Brannigan: What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
Switch Day One Purchase

User Info: Nintendoomed89

Nintendoomed89
1 year ago#12
Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V final episode confirmed.
http://i.imgur.com/VdBmnvg.jpg
Ends 3/31/17. Hopefully it's a two-parter.(EDIT nevermind, I actually noted the time slot it's in.)
Zapp Brannigan: What makes a man turn neutral? Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?
Switch Day One Purchased!!!

User Info: Arthogawa

Arthogawa
1 year ago#13
No double episodes? This ending is shaping up to be a total train wreck.
"Dreams are reality. Reality is like the dream of a butterfly. But then, in chaos: Neither dreams nor reality exist."-Mitsuhide Akechi, Kessen III

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
1 year ago#14
BahamutX978 posted...
Pretty much that.
I love the original manga. The Toei anime is a terrible adaptation of it.

And for the record, the ony YGO! manga I hate are 5D's and Arc-V. Though I hope the Arc-V manga doesn't have as terrible of an ending as Arc-V anime is going through right now.

It might, I mean, the rules are outdated for it now, I'll be surprised if it lasts the year. I mean, Besides G.O.D. and the two original characters there's really not much else in the story to be interested in.
I got nothing

User Info: Arthogawa

Arthogawa
1 year ago#15
So how many effects does Odd Eyes Lancer Dragon have? And they just couldn't let Yuya and Shun take the draw.

Final Fortress was incredibly underwhelming. Not even 4000 base attack and only one shown effect. Reusable admittedly, but it feels out of place given the rest of the archetype. At least it's usable in its own deck, unlike Tetsudo.

Overall I think this duel is worse than Dennis, but better than the battle royal (especially Yuya vs Gong). They are clearly rushing through everything though. The series would have benefited mightily from a shorter Synchro at this point, or another month or two of episodes.

And clearly Yuya has no qualms about using Odd Eyes which makes the next episode's summary misleading at best, and this episode makes it look like Yuya's not using the other dragons because he is dueling his own way. Once the translation is out, he may not have even known that the other boys were sealed inside him (if that is indeed what Leo was saying during his segment).
"Dreams are reality. Reality is like the dream of a butterfly. But then, in chaos: Neither dreams nor reality exist."-Mitsuhide Akechi, Kessen III

tremain07
1 year ago#16
If an "Odd-Eyes" monster(s) you control is destroyed: You can Tribute 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster or 2 other monsters; Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can send 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster from your hand or Deck to the Graveyard, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; it has its effects negated. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. During damage calculation (in either player's turn), if a monster you control battles: You can return 1 "Odd-Eyes" monster you control to the hand; that monster cannot be destroyed by that battle, also you take no battle damage from that battle. During damage calculation (in either player's turn), if a monster you control battles: You can send 2 "Odd-Eyes" monsters from your hand to the Graveyard; that monster cannot be destroyed by that battle, any battle damage you take from that battle becomes halved, also inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took from that battle.

God damn. It even has the same useless special summoning effect like Saber dragon, Saber dragon was even used to summon it! This better not be Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon's evolution, it's ugly as hell and has a dragon dick! On top of that the effects aren't even that good for all the costs you have to pay.
I got nothing

User Info: pkmnpkmn

pkmnpkmn
1 year ago#17
LMFAO rank 12 RR jobs to castel.
FE Fates Mycastle code10984-57903-68339-73894
Come for easy Aptitude parents

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
1 year ago#18
I got into the closed beta of Gwent. I've never played Witcher 3 (or any Witcher game), so I didn't know what to expect. Played the tutorial, and the Tutorial is nowhere near as straightforward as Hearthstone's. Lots of things I don't think it really does a good job explaining. Bit intimidated to start making decks and such. So instead, I did my 2nd stream ever and started playing Breath of the Wild.

Anyway, yeah, that Lancer Dragon looks pretty bad, but Tribute 2 to summon from hand minions have always been a bit underwhelming for their cost. Did do a double take once I saw "WTF Rank 12... oh wait, no, it's not good".
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88

tremain07
1 year ago#19
Whelp, it's official, Arc-V ends on the 26th of this month. so 1 last episode with Jack and 2 last episodes with Reji. This is gonna be rushed as f***,
I got nothing

User Info: mu695

mu695
1 year ago#20
Wait. 3 episodes left?
GT: dark reaper 175
That guy who duped everyone 600 million on Fable 2.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V/Vrains ODT 40 (Spoilers) - Hope Sword Chaos Slash

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived