This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V ODT 39 (Spoilers) - Big Cannon

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
1 year ago#431
She'll be back.
3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony

User Info: Arthogawa

Arthogawa
1 year ago#432
Really? Last one is Reiji? FFS...

If Yusho isn't involved at some point, then I might well have to move the series down to the bottom of my list because the second half has been troubled to say the least and the ending has been contrived and horribly disappointing. Every other series has gone out with bangs (Yugi vs Atem, Judai vs Darkness and Judai vs Yugi, Yusei vs Z-One and Yusei vs Jack, Yuma vs Nash/Shark and Yuma vs Astral). Yuya vs Reiji doesn't have anywhere near the same emotional investment and the only duelist that really improved since the previous duel was Yuya (unlike Yusei vs Jack where both of them had come a long way). Yusho would at least have the "series has been building to this moment" going for it, and Yuzu would be along the same veins as final Yusei vs Jack.

I'm now really hoping something surprising happens in these next few episodes, such as Yuya losing to Shun. Given, Yuya winning given that Shun is pulling out a Rank 12 Raidraptor would just further reinforce just how badly the series treats supporting characters.
"Dreams are reality. Reality is like the dream of a butterfly. But then, in chaos: Neither dreams nor reality exist."-Mitsuhide Akechi, Kessen III

User Info: ZeoPamaster

ZeoPamaster
1 year ago#433
I've been off ARC-V for too long, spoil me y'all, does Reiji get a semblance of interesting character development? He's really the flattest of all the rival characters (not even a signature line as far as I can remember), if he can even be called a rival like Kaiba/Jack/MANJOUME THUNDER.

One characteristic of every YGO's "true" final battle is that it's the final development for the main character, the one that sets em off. Yugi vs Atem, Judai vs Yugi, Yusei vs Jack, Yuma vs Astral, so I'm hoping they make the final battle, you know, an actual learning experience for Yuya.
"His puns are not that bad." - AnimeHaven
"Oh, huehue" - Mega_Skrull

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 year ago#434
*reads new rules*

#f***onami
PSN/XBL/Steam/SFV CFN ID: Vulcan422
SFV: M. Bison, Kolin, Urien | BBCF: Azrael, Susanoo | GGXrdR: Raven, Sin | T7: Feng, Kazumi | KI: Fulgore, Jago

User Info: xtreemmasheen3k2

xtreemmasheen3k2
1 year ago#435
Hmm, Hearthstone's getting kind of bad. Maybe I'll get back into Yu-Gi-...

Okay, off to Shadowverse it is.
Former #1 Uber Battler on Smogon: http://i.imgur.com/XsU3foj.jpg
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/dabom88

User Info: Vulcan422

Vulcan422
1 year ago#436
Time for Capcom to save the day with their Resident Evil 7 card game based on the 21 DLC hopefully.
PSN/XBL/Steam/SFV CFN ID: Vulcan422
SFV: M. Bison, Kolin, Urien | BBCF: Azrael, Susanoo | GGXrdR: Raven, Sin | T7: Feng, Kazumi | KI: Fulgore, Jago

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
1 year ago#437
Only good part of this episode Yuya telling his mom to shut the f*** up
I got nothing

User Info: Arthogawa

Arthogawa
1 year ago#438
That duel was complete bull****. You're telling me Yuya got Action Cards ahead of Gong 5 times to win the duel after Gong pulled out a level 12 4800 defense beast? And said monster only had the one effect (granted it's probably the easiest level 12 to Synchro to date, but still...)

I would happily have taken Enlightenment Paladin with a Full Force Strike like effect for the win, but how the duel went suspends disbelief beyond what is tolerable.

Dennis looks unhinged next week despite what the spoilers had said, though.
"Dreams are reality. Reality is like the dream of a butterfly. But then, in chaos: Neither dreams nor reality exist."-Mitsuhide Akechi, Kessen III

User Info: pkmnpkmn

pkmnpkmn
1 year ago#439
Just how much further can the rabbit hole go?

http://i.imgur.com/FtX2FKB.jpg
FE Fates Mycastle code10984-57903-68339-73894
Come for easy Aptitude parents

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
1 year ago#440
Arthogawa posted...
Dennis looks unhinged next week despite what the spoilers had said, though.

Dennis is a hell of an actor, he's probably playing the villainous heel to make Yuya look good because god knows Yuya can't entertain on his own to save his life. Yuzu and Sora were better at that gimmick when they got into it.Even Serena was. Yuya's always the same, spot light on him, then humiliating his opponent with some ridiculous gimmick like the rocket ship or splatoon.
I got nothing
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Yu-Gi-Oh!/GX/5D's/ZEXAL/ARC-V ODT 39 (Spoilers) - Big Cannon
  • Topic Archived