This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Asterisk War or Chivalry of a Failed Knight?

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
5 years ago#1
Which was the better show? - Results (108 votes)
The Asterisk War was better
18.52% (20 votes)
Chivalry of a Failed Knight was better
75.93% (82 votes)
Equally good shows
5.56% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Now that both are over, which the was better show between The Asterisk War and Chivalry of a Failed Knight in your opinion?

I found Chivalry of a Failed Knight more enjoyable than The Asterisk War, which I gave up on after 7 episodes.
3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony

User Info: red255

red255
5 years ago#2
Dabrikishaw15 posted...
Now that both are over

flawed poll.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: BlanchirHaku

BlanchirHaku
5 years ago#3
Asterisk Wars will be having a second cour.

User Info: yuzuryn

yuzuryn
5 years ago#4
is Chivalry just a good anime in general?

I tried watching Asterisk well I am right now but Im finding it hard to get into it. I think its because of the main character and how only a few episodes in and he decided that he needs to devote his whole life to some girl he just met like a week or two ago. I guess bad pacing leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth if thats how you describe it im not sure

User Info: Dabrikishaw15

Dabrikishaw15
5 years ago#5
Let me rephrase the question then, which anime do you think was the better of the 2 after seeing 12 episodes of each?
3DS FC: 4382 - 2449 - 5707 IGN: Anthony

User Info: red255

red255
5 years ago#6
yuzuryn posted...
is Chivalry just a good anime in general?

I tried watching Asterisk well I am right now but Im finding it hard to get into it. I think its because of the main character and how only a few episodes in and he decided that he needs to devote his whole life to some girl he just met like a week or two ago. I guess bad pacing leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth if thats how you describe it im not sure

you are thinking Chivalry.
If the next one is called, because of his MO, the underwear bomber, you'll know I'm on to something. Calvin Trillin June 16, 2006.

User Info: Observato

Observato
5 years ago#7
Equally bad shows. And they're bad on their own merits so it only makes it worse that they were literally the same show releasing at the same time too.

But I at least find it funny how obvious they are about being bad. Misplaced fanservice everywhere, everyone instantly loves the MC, the MC is obviously better than everyone from the start. No tension whatsoever just constant harem hijinks. It's even less effort than SAO put in and that's really saying something.

User Info: Aceviper

Aceviper
5 years ago#8
both shows kinda sucks

but *war has the better harem

User Info: AzureDrag0n1

AzureDrag0n1
5 years ago#9
Chivalry is better. Has a better plot and characters.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
5 years ago#10
Chivalry is better.

I dropped Asterisk.
I want you to grab your nuts. Grab your balls. I want you to take a handful, and just grab your nuts real quick. Swivel 'em around in a circular motion.
-LTG
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. The Asterisk War or Chivalry of a Failed Knight?
  • Topic Archived