This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Onepunch-Man - is Garou seriously supposed to be as powerful as Boros? *spoils*

User Info: Kalirion

Kalirion
4 years ago#1
Just read the chapter of his accidental encounter with Saitama and ....

I mean it took a "Serious series" to take out Lord Boros, but Garou went down to a chop intended for a common mugger.
Don't be scared of nightmares; make them be scared of you.

User Info: 0megaDragonSwor

0megaDragonSwor
4 years ago#2
Things escalate.
PSN- Mushinronja
Youtube - Mushinronja - Now putting up Bloodborne Vids

Kalirion
4 years ago#3
0megaDragonSwor posted...
Things escalate.

Oh, Garou powers up? That's good :)

User Info: BloodPump

BloodPump
4 years ago#4
Garou is nowhere near Boros level yet, but give it time he ain't done yet and now that Saitamas attacked him his limiter has been removed.
*In Memory of Chip & Jack*
https://rateyourmusic.com/~BloodPump

Kalirion
4 years ago#5
BloodPump posted...
Garou is nowhere near Boros level yet, but give it time he ain't done yet and now that Saitamas attacked him his limiter has been removed.

Even without him remembering anything of the encounter? Or does the memory come back?

User Info: Nitan

Nitan
4 years ago#6
No.
Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself. I am large, I contain multitudes.

User Info: Premium

Premium
4 years ago#7
Only Saitama ever fought Boros, whereas we see Garou take on many different heroes. In that sense, a 1:1 comparison of those two will always be a bit vague. But yeah, this is like only the prologue for the Garou/hero hunting story.
How do you ejaculate from plane? I try to press the buttons but I do not find it. Sorry for my bad english - Bean0

User Info: sou

sou
4 years ago#8
Unlike Boros, Saitama will not use a serious punch directly on Garous b/c he won't kill human.

User Info: Xanoe_rules

Xanoe_rules
4 years ago#9
All these spoilers.
3DS FC: 0705-5302-8252
Seren, Gold Crown, HR 200+: CB, GS, SnS, DB, IG

User Info: RPGNoZero

RPGNoZero
4 years ago#10
I'm not even sure where did you read his current self is as powerful as Boros. Just from "Later Villain >> Former Villain" logic?

But yeah, this is only just beginning.
Xehanort's guardian is the will of Kairi's grandma. It will absorb Xehanort and become Kairi's grandma, the final villain!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Other Titles
  3. Onepunch-Man - is Garou seriously supposed to be as powerful as Boros? *spoils*
  • Topic Archived