This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Gundam
  3. So what was Char doing during ZZ Gundam?

User Info: Dagorha

Dagorha
3 years ago#1
I hear talks of a new show set during the UC and more then anything else if we return there I'd like to see what Char was up to between Zeta and CCA. With that said, maybe it's all answered in some manga or light novel i haven't read. In the event that it isn't, feel free to speculate.
Songs that the Hyades shall sing, Where flap the tatters of the King,
Must die unheard in Dim Carcosa.

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
3 years ago#2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQMz7YHPIiI
GT:Kahlilx77 PSN:CBE_Rookie
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World(PS4), Dissidia: FF Opera Omnia(AND), Warframe(PS4)

Dagorha
3 years ago#3
So... hanging out at a lake house

ValzacardX
3 years ago#4
When CCA was greenlit, Char was taken out off the ZZ plot. Maybe there is something from a Novel. But really he was just building up his forces.

Think Beltorchika's Children may have more info... maybe.
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World(PS4), Dissidia: FF Opera Omnia(AND), Warframe(PS4)

User Info: JangotheBlueFox

JangotheBlueFox
3 years ago#5
@Dagorha

according to Tomino he had plans for Char to appear in ZZ but once ZZ was canceled and Char's Counterattack was green-lit he scrapped those plans. people have asked him what his plans were for Char in ZZ and Tomino said he doesn't remember.
Its just more badass when you kick someones ass while you're half naked -Jango the BlueFox

Dagorha
3 years ago#6
I'm not really asking what we know as much as asking for people to speculate based on what little info we had. Do you think Neo Zeon approached him after Haman's death? Did Char seek them out?

User Info: i like rpgz

i like rpgz
3 years ago#7
He was chilling at a lake house, smoking cigarettes and spending time with Mineva. Probably mixed some watercraft in there as well.

I think once he left his lake house and made himself known, Zeon flocked around him and the princess no problem.
PSN: turkey_nuggets

ValzacardX
3 years ago#8
JangotheBlueFox posted...
ZZ was canceled

Wah
(message deleted)

User Info: JangotheBlueFox

JangotheBlueFox
3 years ago#10
ValzacardX posted...
JangotheBlueFox posted...
ZZ was canceled

Wah

Tomino- I get to turn this book I wrote into a movie!?

Sunrise executive- yes.

Tomino- f*** this ZZ Gundam show, lets get right to work on that movie!
Its just more badass when you kick someones ass while you're half naked -Jango the BlueFox
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Gundam
  3. So what was Char doing during ZZ Gundam?
  • Topic Archived