This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: ashjon07

ashjon07
1 year ago#1
still alive and is now infused with ELS as it seems
Oh, and he's now the pilot of Exia repair IV
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DavG4vsVwAEt5Kk.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DavG4vsVQAAq-iB.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DavG4vrU0AAwy1_.jpg

There's this person named Laetitia Erde who's probably a clone of Tieria and is the pilot of Dynames Repair III

Exia with Quan[T] weaponry looks weird IMO

Source: http://gundamlog.com/archives/51838454.html

User Info: Unicorn_Gundam

Unicorn_Gundam
1 year ago#2
He finally achieves his dream to be with a Gundam.

Go Exia Repair Fo- errrr.....GRAHAM GUNDAM!
You don't get a trophy for participation, you get a trophy for being a winner!

User Info: Ricemills

Ricemills
1 year ago#3
probably a female clone? Laetetia has the same spelling of Leticia.
You have the right to remain silent. anything you post will be misquoted, then be used against you.

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
1 year ago#4
This must be from the Gundam 00 event yesterday. I saw the event advertised on the main website.
Goodbye [Initial D Arcade Stage 8] Online, thanks for the memories. You will be dearly missed but Dreams Never End.

User Info: Charocks

Charocks
1 year ago#5
Now I don't totally hate Trailblazer! Bandai better make a Revive Exia for the Repair IV!
Booster Gold is the hero we need and deserve.
GT - AN EWOKS WRATH

User Info: SonicSP

SonicSP
1 year ago#6
So I took a look at the scans:

- When Setsuna used the Quantum Burst, Graham’s mind met Setsuna. Setsuna guided Graham towards assimilation and he went back to Earth agterward. He also joined Celestial Being.

- Laetitia Erde is a clone of Tieria with his memories fully loaded. The original Tieria is current on a journey for the dialogues (IE he left with Setsuna to go to the ELS home world). Laetitia is left behind to help Celestial Being in Tieria’s absence. Theres a short wording about his personality but the text is to blurry to read properly, I assume they are saying he has the same one.

- Graham nicknames Exia Repair IV “Graham Gundam”.

Upper Right Picture
A. GN Bayonet
- Rifle Mode (Picture)
- Sword Mode (Picture)

B. GN Tachi *

C. GN Battle Sword

D. GN Battle Blade

*(If my dictionary is correct, I swear there might be a joke double meaning here about the Setsuna-Graham romance jokes here from the Season 1 battles - or maybe it’s a coincidence. The word “tachi”/タチ is also colloquialism for dominant partner of a homosexual relation according to it.

Tachi can also mean long sword but that is spelled 大刀, which is not used here.)
Goodbye [Initial D Arcade Stage 8] Online, thanks for the memories. You will be dearly missed but Dreams Never End.

User Info: Zombies101

Zombies101
1 year ago#7
For me personally, 00 got worse as time went on. S1 was great, S2 was okay, Trailblazer was strange and felt like it didn't quite fit in the 00 mythos. The one thing I didn't like the most was how they handled Lockon's death, and as much as I liked Graham, him coming back cheapens the only emotionally impactful moment of Trailblazer.
Waiting patiently for M&B2: Bannerlord and TES VI

User Info: C314B

C314B
1 year ago#8
Zombies101 posted...
as much as I liked Graham, him coming back cheapens the only emotionally impactful moment of Trailblazer.

This. I hate it when studios retcon a character's death, especially if they sacrificed themselves. It's super unnecessary, cheapens their 'sacrifice,' and is usually just to bring back a fan-favorite character. I was already pretty annoyed that they brought back a bunch of seemingly dead characters from 00 S1 to S2, but to retcon Graham's death and not even do anything with it, maybe just have him in a stage play, seems not really worth it.

It also really bugged me in IBO when they retconned nearly every character's death in the S1 finale. Shino, Lafter, Azee, Gaelio, and even Ein if you want to count his surviving brain. Because of this I was honestly glad when they started killing off characters for good in S2.

Also not super thrilled about Code Geass season 3 because of this. Just give it a rest, Sunrise.
3DS FC: 2466-3088-6757
https://www.flickr.com/photos/legolupino/

User Info: xxnike0629xx

xxnike0629xx
1 year ago#9
HG 00 Revive, new RGs, new MGs...and more P-Bandai kits?

User Info: Unicorn_Gundam

Unicorn_Gundam
1 year ago#10
@xxnike0629xx

Which you'll never build anyway.

And back on topic.

1) Graham being revealed to be able to survive the ELS conflict may have cheapened his sacrifice in the movie, but personally, I'm happy that he survived, I personally wanted him to be the eternal rival of Setsuna, even if they are not enemies anymore.

2) Graham x Exia = OTP! Sorry, Setsuna, but you already have Qan[T]. Poor original 00 though....

3) Even in its MS tree.

Astraea - ?

Exia - Upgraded (currently R4)

Qan[T] - Upgraded (See ELS Qan[T])

Original 00 - Destroyed (ELS 00 Raisers exist however in the manga)

Poor original 00....
You don't get a trophy for participation, you get a trophy for being a winner!
  • Topic Archived