This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Dragon Ball Super ODT for 4/6/19 (Episode 105) *spoilers*

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 years ago#181
Both of them are biological and can train to get stronger, same as anyone else. And without training they were both way stronger than a super saiyan.

You power lebels nerds really need to let go of tiers and muh monkey people are a barometer of strength. The series never took them even half as seriously as you do.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: James xeno

James xeno
2 years ago#182
Scrappy-Doo posted...
The thing is that the difference in power was to the point where a fighter can literally stand still and the weaker fighter can punch them in the eye with all their strength and nothing would happen. And that gap just grew even wider over the years/decades.

What can "skill" do against that? You can't even use the terrain because the fighters have long surpassed that (lava hasn't been deadly for a long long time).

This! Literally my biggest problem. We've seen this issue, to a much lesser level, for a while now. With energy attacks from SS2+ class powers that only create potholes, but are treated like things that must be dodged/blocked or else and other stuff like that.. nothing to this narrative/story/logic breaking extent though.
http://imgur.com/a/s2O4b
Koto and Juri and Ruka oh my!

User Info: Jangobadass

Jangobadass
2 years ago#183
It's bad enough the supreme beings of the DBVerse has NO sense of right or wrong, but they can't count pass ten? I think we just reached a new low, ladies and gentlemen...

You call that, a seduction attack? All you did was remove your shawl.
Though does she show more in the blu-ray/streaming???

THERE'S the Master Roshi I know and love!
Oh wait, never mind. Though to be fair, his perverted antics just don't fly anymore in this era of #MeToo, femnazis, and loudmouth prudes...😢

Looks like he finally learned how to use the Mafuba without getting killed.

Mouse God: HE CHEATED!
Beerus: HE DID NOT!
Zenos: It was cool, so we'll allow it.
Mouse God and Beerus: Y-YES SIRS!

Don't get cocky, Roshi. Krillin was doing so well before he got owned...

I liked him better when he was a green elf. Plus, the way he was set up at the start of the tournament, opening, and ending I thought he'd play a bigger part...

No. Just, no. You're not fooling anyone with this attempt at feels...

Ugh, this may be even worse than those annoying Namek minutes...

User Info: Inferno00

Inferno00
2 years ago#184
Umitencho posted...
Sure in universe 7, Roshi is weak, but they are fighting other universes with their own versions of top level strength.

I get it. It's like if you put someone like Yamcha for example in the word of Naruto or even One Piece. He would solo everyone there.
"Burn in the fires of Inferno!"

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
2 years ago#185
I mean, I feel Final Form Madara and some others from the Naruto verse could take out Yamcha with the right conditions, Yamcha in theory is as strong as the Ginyu Force but he's never really ever shown any moves that come off as a planet buster.

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
2 years ago#186
Necronmon posted...
I mean, I feel Final Form Madara and some others from the Naruto verse could take out Yamcha with the right conditions, Yamcha in theory is as strong as the Ginyu Force but he's never really ever shown any moves that come off as a planet buster.

In Naruto terms, genjutsu is the only thing that could touch Yamcha. But even with that, basic ki sensing for a DB character is on part with top-tier sensory types in Naruto. So he's got 6 senses that a genjutsu user would need to fool rather than just 5.
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
2 years ago#187
There are a ton of things in nardo that would crush Yamcha but the exact example isn't the point.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Dragon Ball Super ODT for 4/6/19 (Episode 105) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived