This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Dragon Ball Super ODT for 4/6/19 (Episode 105) *spoilers*

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
2 years ago#151
I"m just saying this is how it really should be for the humans to the majority of the fighters.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3SHydb3fFo If they just had the kids be in instead it would not be as bad but, just another sigh of how Super's writers are like," WE DON"T HAVE TO TRY YOU WILL EAT IT UP ANYWAY!"

User Info: qwertyMrJINX

qwertyMrJINX
2 years ago#152
Who is N/A?
There ain't nothing to get, you just gotta have that shine

User Info: De-

De-
2 years ago#153
qwertyMrJINX posted...
Who is N/A?

They just used a computerized voice system for the robot fighter.
But I could be wrong...

User Info: finalfantasy94

finalfantasy94
2 years ago#154
GS4Life posted...
Red XlV posted...
Necronmon posted...
Oh NOW Goku takes things seriously, I think he panicked more then when his family died to Buu.

If Roshi died from overexertion, that would be a natural death. Meaning it can't be reversed with the Dragon Balls.

I don't think so, he died in Dragon Ball because the Mafuba was overexertion but was still able to be brought back.

yup. Also I wonder where they keep bodies now since I remember in DB they kept them in these really big bed capsules.
got reviews and more at In My Opinion:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEHPzU5Zjg2mAoYpeQgMtUw
Twitch:https://www.twitch.tv/souledge94/videos/all

User Info: Pokejedservo

Pokejedservo
2 years ago#155
finalfantasy94 posted...
Red XlV posted...
Necronmon posted...
Oh NOW Goku takes things seriously, I think he panicked more then when his family died to Buu.

If Roshi died from overexertion, that would be a natural death. Meaning it can't be reversed with the Dragon Balls.

they would just use the super dragon balls.

Or the Namekian ones.
My Patreon- https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3657742
My VA Resume Site: http://pokejedservovoiceactingresume.wikifoundry.com/

User Info: Umitencho

Umitencho
2 years ago#156
DrunkMonkGar posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
asiacatdogblue posted...
Necronmon posted...
Because Zeno is showing he REALLY only sees all life as a game to amused him, rules are for suckers, even though its suppose to matter.

Zeno really is a totally horrible deity, there is no justice if he is not destroyed by the true end of super.

Something is seriously wrong about the whole thing, Zeno can't even see the God's of Destruction fight in the manga so he made mortals fight so he can see, while GP does EVERYTHING about the legit ruling.

Its like, even the Soul King in Bleach was more of a ruler.

Gods are never nice.

basically this. Read up on the stories off the greek gods like zeus.

Even the Greek gods had Hesta, Demeter and Hades. A lot of gods are awful, but there are some that are truly benevolent.

Hades was not nice, kidnapping and forcibly marrying his niece. And Demeter isn't exactly innocent for cheating with Zeus.
3DS FC: 4399-0076-4217

User Info: Swordy_McStab

Swordy_McStab
2 years ago#157
Pokejedservo posted...
Swordy_McStab posted...
xD Roshi is really on top of his game right now.

Indeed :)

Though I had no idea that Roshi could do Hypnosis.

Sleepy boy technique? Lol, I've seen it in a game I play. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have remembered it. Judging by his sister, I'd hope he had some kind of tricks as well.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxddQ7aSelPgU6nvWMRD6jQ
"I paid pennies to own it. It takes forever, don't it."

User Info: AuraChannelerCh

AuraChannelerCh
2 years ago#158
Necronmon posted...

Or Future Zamasu killing...another version of his family.
"Mrgrgr!" - Edea Lee

User Info: Scrappy-Doo

Scrappy-Doo
2 years ago#159
finalfantasy94 posted...
GS4Life posted...
Red XlV posted...
Necronmon posted...

I don't think so, he died in Dragon Ball because the Mafuba was overexertion but was still able to be brought back.

yup. Also I wonder where they keep bodies now since I remember in DB they kept them in these really big bed capsules.

That was only because they speculated at the time that the bodies needed to be intact in order to revive someone.
"Ta dadada ta daaa! Puppy Power!"

User Info: DrunkMonkGar

DrunkMonkGar
2 years ago#160
Umitencho posted...
DrunkMonkGar posted...
finalfantasy94 posted...
asiacatdogblue posted...
Necronmon posted...
Because Zeno is showing he REALLY only sees all life as a game to amused him, rules are for suckers, even though its suppose to matter.

Zeno really is a totally horrible deity, there is no justice if he is not destroyed by the true end of super.

Something is seriously wrong about the whole thing, Zeno can't even see the God's of Destruction fight in the manga so he made mortals fight so he can see, while GP does EVERYTHING about the legit ruling.

Its like, even the Soul King in Bleach was more of a ruler.

Gods are never nice.

basically this. Read up on the stories off the greek gods like zeus.

Even the Greek gods had Hesta, Demeter and Hades. A lot of gods are awful, but there are some that are truly benevolent.

Hades was not nice, kidnapping and forcibly marrying his niece. And Demeter isn't exactly innocent for cheating with Zeus.

Zeus was the one who kidnapped her, and Hades warned her about the food. I don't recall any myths of Demeter f***ing Zeus, but that hardly makes someone evil, especially with Olympus being a snake mating ball.
In Har Ganeth you spare your foes and kill your friends, what do I do when I meet Sethra Veyl? Offer to burn his house down?-Malus Darkblade
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Dragon Ball Super ODT for 4/6/19 (Episode 105) *spoilers*
  • Topic Archived