This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Black Clover - Page 49 (Spoilers!) - ODT (12/8/18)

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
1 month ago#101
now that i think about it, though... as badass as that was... who the hell is gonna stand a chance against dimension-cutting power?

yami alone is literally more powerful than everyone else, now... even the wizard king wouldn't survive something like that, would he?

it's clearly not a "use it once and lose all your power" type move... cause he used it TWICE.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

User Info: DrunkMonkGar

DrunkMonkGar
1 month ago#102
I'm sure time magic can do a few things about it. If nothing else Yami needs to charge it, so he can be time stopped before unleashing it.
In Har Ganeth you spare your foes and kill your friends, what do I do when I meet Sethra Veyl? Offer to burn his house down?-Malus Darkblade

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
1 month ago#103
DrunkMonkGar posted...
I'm sure time magic can do a few things about it. If nothing else Yami needs to charge it, so he can be time stopped before unleashing it.

From what's been said so far, it seems that's the basic weakness of darkness magic. It's slow.
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Black Clover - Page 49 (Spoilers!) - ODT (12/8/18)
  • Topic Archived