This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. MegaloBox Ep.1/ODT/Spoilers (12/8/18)

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
1 month ago#61
Alright, some things on a couple fronts.

finalfantasy94 posted...
Oh s*** its jax

Swordy_McStab posted...
Albino Jax

I expected some of you guys to notice the Jax joke, lol. Secondly...

DrunkMonkGar posted...
This is gonna end with JD dead and that ending card just having the "dead", isn't it?

Well, not without spoiling much, each episode will have something referencing "death" on it.

Also, kinda sad not much posts here than the usual Jojo posts, lol. But hey, it'll get better, yeah, its starts slow, but the pacing goes good later on.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat

User Info: DrunkMonkGar

DrunkMonkGar
1 month ago#62
Yeah, sorry. Wasn't asking for spoilers, that card just seemed ominous to me.
In Har Ganeth you spare your foes and kill your friends, what do I do when I meet Sethra Veyl? Offer to burn his house down?-Malus Darkblade

User Info: MKScorpion

MKScorpion
1 month ago#63
This is new? I could of swore this was late 80s/90s anime lol but I liked it though so im not complaining

User Info: SlightlySychotic

SlightlySychotic
1 month ago#64
Not dead yet

You bastards stole my catch phrase!👿
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Schadenfreude is an ugly thing but, then, I'm not a particularly attractive man."

User Info: Stray_Zero

Stray_Zero
1 month ago#65
MKScorpion posted...
This is new? I could of swore this was late 80s/90s anime lol but I liked it though so im not complaining

Yes, this is new, for a series that just came out a while back in subs/streming, and yes, it got that 80's/90's style for good measure.
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Online Handle: NeoStrayCat
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. MegaloBox Ep.1/ODT/Spoilers (12/8/18)
  • Topic Archived