This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders: Ep. 23/ODT/Spoilers (2/3/18)
(message deleted)

User Info: legendofskyland

legendofskyland
10 months ago#82
Red XlV posted...
So I was wondering...how did this latest stand even find their submarine to get on board?

I think since her Stand has a very long range (Rank A), and since DIO is expecting them, DIO told her to just wait for them by the coast.

User Info: Red XlV

Red XlV
10 months ago#83
Yeah, but the Red Sea is 169,000 square miles. Finding a submarine in all that area shouldn't be easy.
A bad enough dude to save the President.
"We chose more government instead of more freedom." - Marco Rubio (R-Florida) on the Bush administration

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
10 months ago#84
Pokejedservo posted...
Necronmon posted...
Fun fact, Lisa Lisa is still alive, just, hanging around somewhere.

This raises a lot of questions such as is she as well-aged as ever, considering how she should be about a centurion by now?

Well, she did hang out in Italy a lot, so it stands to reason.

On Mr. Kujo, I thought he was a Jazz musician, not a soccer player. That is what the manga version at my local library listed, anyway.
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613

User Info: AuraChannelerCh

AuraChannelerCh
10 months ago#85
ZeroJinKui posted...
isn't kakyoin's stand able to possess other stands like a parasite?

why doesn't he do that?

Because he can't use his magic paint skill either.
NNID: AuraGuyChris
AuraChannelerChris' Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AuraChannelerChris

User Info: Edgeknight

Edgeknight
10 months ago#86
ZeroJinKui posted...

why doesn't he do that?

Same reason that Joseph hardly ever uses Hermit Purple to identify an enemy's stand or its master.

As much as people hail Araki for his creativity with stand abilities here in part 3 the heroes forget what they can do half the time.
"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." -matchulinch

User Info: Lord Seth

Lord Seth
10 months ago#87
ZeroJinKui posted...

why doesn't he do that?

Would he have been able to? Star Platinum, which I think is one of the fastest Stands, had trouble catching it, so I don't think Hierophant Green would have been able to grab it in order to possess it.

I guess there was the time Star Platinum managed to catch it, and it could have used that opportunity, but they were already planning to crush it to deal with Star Platinum at that point anyway.
"If you make the outcome of the match about passion, then you might as well be saying that the loser just didn't want it enough." -Kei Tachikawa
  1. Boards
  2. Anime and Manga - Toonami
  3. Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders: Ep. 23/ODT/Spoilers (2/3/18)
  • Topic Archived