• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. $1,000,000 to spend a year
superman 2000 1 month ago#1
in the RoSaT, with one other person. Would you accept? - Results (73 votes)
Hell yeah!
64.38% (47 votes)
Probably
19.18% (14 votes)
Eh, not sure
2.74% (2 votes)
Probably not
2.74% (2 votes)
Hell nah!
10.96% (8 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just you, another person of your choice, a year’s worth of food/water/basic clothes, a bathroom with standard amenities (bathtub/shower, soap, toothbrush and toothpaste), and empty white space for an entire year. No Internet, TV, video games, or contact with the outside world. Is that worth a mill?
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.
lenmutt 1 month ago#2
like an actual year or a day?

also no thanks constant shifting gravity, and fluctuating blazing hot, freezing cold temps, and thick air sounds f***y wucky
DBZAOTA482 1 month ago#3
Kid Goku could only handle a month in here and he was a city buster.

Going in the RoSaT will instantly kill any of us.
I'm not a victim.
ReoSama 1 month ago#4
If the people stay in the living quarters it would be a breeze. I have spent almost two years inside my home now since the pandemic started. Only electronic contact with a few exceptions of brief in-person interactions ( they come to me, instead of me coming to them). I order everything online and I'm happier than ever.
In0v_G 1 month ago#5
This would be easy work. Plus I would truly only miss out on a day on the outside world and be able to just work out the whole time and bulls*** around with whoever else was in there.
Electrokinesis 1 month ago#6
Even if you take out the intense gravity, the fluctuating temperatures that go to extreme highs and lows, and the fact that you only have one-quarter the usual amount of air, and it really was just a time-warped void, I'd say no. Anyone here, I guarantee you, would go mad in there.
And you can't even sleep at night, and you literally curse each day
You could give or give back your life anyway
lenmutt 1 month ago#7
DBZAOTA482 posted...
Kid Goku could only handle a month in here and he was a city buster.

Going in the RoSaT will instantly kill any of us.
it's no surprise the only ones that go in there are Saiyans & Piccolo not to mention humans don't have either races longevity to toss away in order to be alil helpful compared to the former mentioned.

Krazy_Kirby 1 month ago#8
the gravity doesn't effect the initial room, and there is plenty of free food
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
Jadeite_McSwag 1 month ago#9
ReoSama posted...
If the people stay in the living quarters it would be a breeze. I have spent almost two years inside my home now since the pandemic started. Only electronic contact with a few exceptions of brief in-person interactions ( they come to me, instead of me coming to them). I order everything online and I'm happier than ever.
This.
superman 2000 1 month ago#10
lenmutt posted...
like an actual year or a day?

An actual year for you, but when you get out, only a day will have passed in the normal world.

I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. $1,000,000 to spend a year
  • Topic Archived