• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would they do if they had won?
lenmutt 1 month ago#11
Tsuyoi3 posted...
Super Android 17
...I...don't know?
Omega Shenron
Laugh maniacally and fly around trying to blow up everyone and everything. So basically Kid Buu, oddly enough.

these were the two that kinda prompted the idea of the topic because i felt like i had a pretty good idea of what most baddies would do hell i recall one game had a few wins states for the likes of Super Buu who goes crazy from loneliness heheh

but super 17 and omega shenron i... didn't really know what their end goals were and like omega is sapient like he knows language and stuff would he just chill with his siblings in him or like idunno go "liberate" the namekian and now cereal dragon balls? i have no clue what his motivation is past big bad dragon man

and 17....... um maybe still becomes a park ranger?
lenmutt 1 month ago#12
superman 2000 posted...
Remember the kind of fun Fat Buu was having as he waited for Gotenks? He’d cause mayhem for a while, but eventually be persuaded to cease his evil ways.
he oddly is one of the more interesting picks because fat buu is kinda chaotic neutral-good only does evil s*** when he thinks that's all he can do can be very easily swayed to just chill and eat
thedarklordx3 1 month ago#13
lenmutt posted...
he wanted to Rule Earth... so that doesn't really track.

wasnt he also going to destroy a large portion of it yearly? there would be no earth after a few decades of his rule.

lenmutt posted...
I never understood how being immortal would = Vegeta beating Frieza even with immortality he would be woefully weaker than even second form frieza and can immortals get zenkai?

Vegeta didn't know that Frieza could transform until he met Zarbon. As well as not knowing that his second form alone would be double the power.

Maybe Vegeta was thinking that immortality would make him invincible and anything Frieza did would just bounce off harmlessly.

Or maybe he was thinking that immortality means infinite zenkais

Or maybe he was thinking he'd train for 100 years and fight Frieza with his youthful body that has a power level in the millions.
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE
lenmutt 1 month ago#14
pretty simple solution

Frieza has Burter & Recoome retrain the Immortal Vegeta then has the completely loyal Captain Ginyu do his thing and boom now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLjkPOrVQxI

Frieza's most loyal subordinate is now an undying one.

lenmutt 1 month ago#15
thedarklordx3 posted...
wasnt he also going to destroy a large portion of it yearly? there would be no earth after a few decades of his rule.
i kinda feel like it would be a Demonic wasteland post-apocalyptic hellscape with scatterings of humans trying to get by or subjugated in denser areas often being hunted for sport by Piccolo's children

might even hold earth hostage so to speak and force Kami to fuse with him gaining more power birthing more children possibly even making new set of dragon balls to grant wishes and have total control of Earth.

kinda imagine Night on Bald Mountain like every day but it's Great Demon King Piccolo and his brood.
https://i.imgur.com/8r5vdLB.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b756FPiLlp8
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would they do if they had won?
  • Topic Archived