• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would they do if they had won?
lenmutt 1 month ago#1
Basic Topic essentially what would every major Villain do if they had won like in your mind?

i'll just make a list and you let me know what you personally think that villain would do after they killed the hero in their path often Goku.

Piccolo Daimao
Piccolo Jr.
Raditz
Vegeta
Final Form Frieza
Mecha Frieza featuring King Cold
Dr. Gero
Perfect Cell
Babidi
Fat Buu
Super Buu
Super Buu with various absorbed
Majin Buu
Golden Frieza
Zamasu(s)
Frieza featuring Broly
Super Baby 2
Super Android 17
Omega Shenron
thedarklordx3 1 month ago#2
lenmutt posted...
Perfect Cell
Super Buu
Majin Buu
Omega Shenron

Destroy the Universe.

lenmutt posted...
Piccolo Daimao

Destroy the earth

lenmutt posted...
Raditz

Conquer earth

lenmutt posted...
Vegeta

Become immortal, Kill Frieza, sit atop his throne as the strongest not concerning himself with ruling or conquering anything until he is challenged.

lenmutt posted...
Final Form Frieza

lenmutt posted...
Frieza featuring Broly

lenmutt posted...
Golden Frieza

We already know what Frieza would do, he's doing it now and was doing it previously.

Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE
thedarklordx3 1 month ago#3
lenmutt posted...
Fat Buu

He would just do whatever he wants, he's easily swayed as well and didn't have the desire to rule or destroy or conquer.

lenmutt posted...
Zamasu(s)

He would life wipe the universe and kill all the gods and then rule his "paradise" of nothing and no one with himself as the supreme power and authority.
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE
Tsuyoi3 1 month ago#4
lenmutt posted...
Piccolo Daimao
Piccolo Jr.
Conquer the world, with King spawning many minions, Jr not.
However Jr would likely grow bored of it and seek seclusion to figure himself out. Leaving someone else, likely a lackey in charge (can't rule the world without delegating to people.)
Raditz
Leave and get picked on by Vegeta
Vegeta
Go to Namek, fail similarly. If he still got injured, his zenkai could help him. Without Gohan and Krillin to pull Dodoria, he may or may not be caught alone. Probably scouting with soldiers and still killed. So makes it until the Ginyu Force.
Final Form Frieza
Leaves Namek and blows up Earth as petty revenge.
Beats Trunks but immediately loses to Goku right afterwards, lol
Manliness transcends both space, and time.
Tsuyoi3 1 month ago#5
Dr. Gero
Like, if they killed everyone there? Honestly not sure. The RR Army wanted to rule the world, but I really don't see Gero caring. He'd probably continue experimenting for the perfect androids, kidnapping more people with abandon, hell maybe a couple Z fighters he didn't kill.
Either killed by a rogue android, Cell wakes up and eventually gets bored of him, or Babadi and them deal with him.
Perfect Cell
Careens around the stars blowing up planets and looking for worthy challengers, logically King Kai would contact his higher up (Shin) and Shin would get Beerus, but it's more likely he just encounters no one for years until Beerus wakes up.
Babidi
Um...summons Buu, leaves to rule the universe, and is eventually betrayed by pissing off Buu
Fat Buu
I honestly don't know when he could be considered enough a villain for it to count. If he beats Goku I genuinely don't think anything would change.
Super Buu
Goes around Earth consuming everyone until he gets bored and blows up Earth, same as Cell, but with more food.
Probably the same tbh.
Tsuyoi3 1 month ago#6
Majin Buu
You mean Kid? Take Super Buu, but remove the eating people part, I don't think he cares as much.
Golden Frieza
Blows up Earth and returns to his empire.
Zamasu(s)
I honestly can't tell you because nothing about the zero mortals plan makes sense unless we accept they want to do it as mind boggling slow as possible. I don't want to begin to try and understand them.
Frieza featuring Broly
Same as earlier but he gets to make himself taller! Huzzah!
Probably kills Broly in his sleep after realizing he's more trouble than he's worth.
Super Baby 2
Full universal spread, so everyone is him, which sounds incredibly boring. Society would be friggin weird. If Beerus still exists he freaks and realizes his universe is garbage now. Possible he destroys all the mortals and gets Shin to restart life.
Super Android 17
...I...don't know?
Omega Shenron
Laugh maniacally and fly around trying to blow up everyone and everything. So basically Kid Buu, oddly enough.
lenmutt 1 month ago#7
thedarklordx3 posted...
Destroy the earth
he wanted to Rule Earth... so that doesn't really track.

thedarklordx3 posted...
Become immortal, Kill Frieza, sit atop his throne as the strongest not concerning himself with ruling or conquering anything until he is challenged.
I never understood how being immortal would = Vegeta beating Frieza even with immortality he would be woefully weaker than even second form frieza and can immortals get zenkai?

lenmutt 1 month ago#8
Tsuyoi3 posted...
Careens around the stars blowing up planets and looking for worthy challengers, logically King Kai would contact his higher up (Shin) and Shin would get Beerus, but it's more likely he just encounters no one for years until Beerus wakes up.
Cell i guess would become the Super Saiyan God from the dream?
lenmutt 1 month ago#9
Tsuyoi3 posted...
Full universal spread, so everyone is him, which sounds incredibly boring. Society would be friggin weird. If Beerus still exists he freaks and realizes his universe is garbage now. Possible he destroys all the mortals and gets Shin to restart life.
Shin: I hear this kai in universe ten has some brilliant ideas Lord Beerus!
superman 2000 1 month ago#10
Tsuyoi3 posted...
I honestly don't know when he could be considered enough a villain for it to count. If he beats Goku I genuinely don't think anything would change.

Remember the kind of fun Fat Buu was having as he waited for Gotenks? He’d cause mayhem for a while, but eventually be persuaded to cease his evil ways.
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would they do if they had won?
  • Topic Archived