• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. ''When Goku said Super Boo would kill him, he meant his small-sized self''
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#1
Remember this stupid ass argument? Glad I don't see it tossed around here anymore. It's just amazing how such a misunderstanding persisted for so long.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
superman 2000 1 month ago#2
Super Buu > Kid Buu > Goku
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.
Theone1234 1 month ago#3
Yeah it was funny they used that one for awhile
Now they cling onto something else
Currently its kid buu being ssg tier And fusions having only the combined power of its components
Slapping trolls left and right
Current win rate at 999%
Electrokinesis 1 month ago#4
Theone1234 posted...
And fusions having only the combined power of its components
Wait what? This one is demonstrably false.
And you can't even sleep at night, and you literally curse each day
You could give or give back your life anyway
Brolypotence 1 month ago#5
Electrokinesis posted...
yeah they like to downplay it alot

fusion (base) is max form (fusee 1) + max form (fusee 2) x (insert fusion multiplier here)
UE feels more and more like the transformation was something Toyo cooked up in 5 min to not make Vegeta feel behind in the transformation arms race with Goku.
Theone1234 1 month ago#6
Electrokinesis posted...

Rise of anima is the one who cant be convinced that fusions is above combined components
Current win rate at 999%
SS2Matt 1 month ago#7
Nothing implied his smaller self was any weaker, but I guess it could be the case.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins
Theone1234 1 month ago#8
SS2Matt posted...
Nothing implied his smaller self was any weaker, but I guess it could be the case.

But did he take that into consideration when he said super buu would beat him?
Current win rate at 999%
dragonball0900 1 month ago#9
This argument was always stupid.

We see how Goku and Vegeta weren't even surprised when they returned to normal size after they escaped from Super Buu's body, which means that Goku was always expecting to be normal size after they escaped, yet still thought Super Buu would beat them if they escaped.

There's also the fact that Goku didn't know about the size issue after he tried to throw a blast to Super Buu's body, so clearly Goku never took his small size as an issue when he said Super Buu would kill them if they escaped from Super Buu's body.
SSJPurple 1 month ago#10
SS2Matt posted...

If Vegito keeps all his power as a little chocolate ball I’m sure Goku and Vegeta are fine if they are simply shrunk lol
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. ''When Goku said Super Boo would kill him, he meant his small-sized self''
  • Topic Archived