• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Goku confirmed Super Boo > Fat Boo
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#1
He says he can kill Fat Boo but Super Boo would kill him

@Simplexible
Da GOAT FAM 2022!
Theone1234 1 month ago#2
Dude fk off already 🌵
Slapping trolls left and right
Current win rate at 999%
SSJPurple 1 month ago#3
The manga supports this.
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
Vegeta1000 1 month ago#4
Scotty you know there are other boards on GameFAQs besides DBG. You can troll elsewhere.
"When's he's on the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815
yakashamonian 1 month ago#5
Trolling aside.

Pretty sure lots of materials state. Fat Buu has the potential of power of Super Buu, but is restricted because of Fat Kais good natured heart. While Super Buu doesn't have this restriction. Thus, Super Buu> Fat Buu. despite acess to power.

Goku, and Daizenshuu also state if Gohan got enraged properly he'd be as strong if not stronger than he was as Kid SSJ2, he could not. It's 99% same thing.
discord wazuki#0831 B.net Wazuki1694
Sasukefire 1 month ago#6
Vegeta1000 posted...
Scotty you know there are other boards on GameFAQs besides DBG. You can troll elsewhere.
Then he'll just go to other titles and comics and graphics novels. I don't like him there either.
https://i.imgur.com/oPX7iZf.jpg Hat Vergil.
https://i.imgur.com/v6OhDD7.jpg
Vegeta1000 1 month ago#7
Sasukefire posted...
Then he'll just go to other titles and comics and graphics novels. I don't like him there either.

Fair enough.
SpiralSwords 1 month ago#8
yakashamonian posted...
Trolling aside.

Pretty sure lots of materials state. Fat Buu has the potential of power of Super Buu, but is restricted because of Fat Kais good natured heart. While Super Buu doesn't have this restriction. Thus, Super Buu> Fat Buu. despite acess to power.

Goku, and Daizenshuu also state if Gohan got enraged properly he'd be as strong if not stronger than he was as Kid SSJ2, he could not. It's 99% same thing.

Super Boo is still restricted as well.

He's just less restricted.

If you go by the Daizenshuu, it just says Boo acquired a "super power-up" when he changed into Super Boo.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife
Vegeta1000 1 month ago#9
Super Buu > Fat Buu because he has less of the Kaioshins' influence and his body is more suitable for fighting.
OmniAlgusX 1 month ago#10
He also confirmed Kid Buu > Super Buu

Final proof that Buu makes people delusional: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79026206
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Goku confirmed Super Boo > Fat Boo
  • Topic Archived