• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. All of Gohan's Ki in the Genkidama was not enough to kill Boo
Luminaire 1 month ago#111
Theone1234 posted...
Is the top genkidama a high power multiplier yes or no? You said yes but now it’s suddenly a no cause i point out how stupid it is LOL
Dunno the number but it's a multiplier. Now I guess you'll use your opinion again as an argument? LMAO.
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
Theone1234 1 month ago#112
Luminaire posted...

Dunno the number but it's a multiplier. Now I guess you'll use your opinion again as an argument? LMAO.

Thanks for conceding to it LOL
Which means my point stand
Slapping trolls left and right
Current win rate at 999%
Luminaire 1 month ago#113
Theone1234 posted...
Thanks for conceding to it LOL
Which means my point stand
It's a power multiplier so Gohan is weaker than the incomplete Genki Dama. Get over it.
SSJPurple 1 month ago#114
It’s a Genki Dama

Not a Ki Dama
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
Theone1234 1 month ago#115
Luminaire posted...

It's a power multiplier so Gohan is weaker than the incomplete Genki Dama. Get over it.

Random fan
Current win rate at 999%
Luminaire 1 month ago#116
SSJPurple posted...
It’s a Genki Dama

Not a Ki Dama
And it gathers Ki as stated in the manga and it multiplies power as shown in the ToP.

Theone1234 posted...
Random fan
Hence why I cite the manga, Toriyama's official manga guide and the official sequel series.
Theone1234 1 month ago#117
Luminaire posted...

And it gathers Ki as stated in the manga and it multiplies power as shown in the ToP.

Hence why I cite the manga, Toriyama's official manga guide and the official sequel series.

So like what everyone else is doing?
Current win rate at 999%
Rise_of_Anima 1 month ago#118
Scotty_Rogers posted...
It's not an assumption when the story explicitly says fusion multiplies your powers together.
Does the story explicitly say that the multiplier is carried over to a separate technique that gathers people's latent energies? If not, then you're assuming it does.

We don't see anyone even powering up and raising their ki before they donate. Why? Because it isn't necessary when we're specifically told and shown that the Super Genki Dama takes everything theyre capable of automatically.

You believe the Genkidama takes battle power. Gotenks has higher battle power than Goten and Trunks, yet for some reason you think he can't donate more than they can.
By this same logic then everyone should have raised their battle power to max because then they would have more battle power to donate.

You're relying on multiple assumptions. About the fusion technique, as well as the Super Genki Dama.

mad_hax_man posted...
First, just chill dude. This is an anime aimed for children. This is like, my first post in this topic. Just chill.
Don't be so uptight. I thought I raised you kids better than that.

It would be one thing is if DB had a very concrete and consistent cosmology and both spirit bomb and fusion where well explained on a mechanic level, but thats not the case.
Exactly. So why are people expecting the manga to adhere to their arbitrarily created headcanons? And then screaming "plothole" when it doesn't?

DB is very loosely written with almost everything, like consistency are subservient to in the moment tensions.
Preach it, brother. You're not telling me anything I don't already know. You need to be saying this to the people trying to write it off as a plothole and handwave dismiss because the story went somewhere they didn't like, aka Kid Boo>Gohan.

superman 2000 posted...
That's not how storytelling works. You're the one positing that Gotenks wouldn't be able to donate more than Goten & Trunks, despite that the story makes no such suggestion; the onus is on YOU to prove it.
Actually you're the one positing a question based on a belief you have, when nothing of the sort has ever been established about the techniques in question. Does the story ever firmly establish that the fusion multiplier works with the ki gathering of the Super Genki Dama? No? Okay.

"Goku rolls around in freshly fermented pig poop every other Tuesday between 2 & 2:34 AM. Oh, think I'm wrong? Well the burden of proof is on you, buddy!"

That's how silly and ignorant you sound.
The irony of this post is astounding. You have about as much self awareness here as a blind, nutrient deprived rodent trying to speak to a lion. Lol smh.
Theone1234 1 month ago#119
Tf you arguing? So then the genkidama also hypothetically takes energy from a hypothetical fusion of every fighter?

A fusion>any single fighter
Current win rate at 999%
Luminaire 1 month ago#120
Theone1234 posted...
So like what everyone else is doing?
LOL except you ignore the DBS ToP Genki Dama and Daizenshuu while inventing random stuff like Broly being weaker than Frieza because your your invented power standards.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. All of Gohan's Ki in the Genkidama was not enough to kill Boo
  • Topic Archived