• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. All of Gohan's Ki in the Genkidama was not enough to kill Boo
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#1
SS3 Goku at full power was said to be enough to kill Boo
Da GOAT Fam 2022
(message deleted)
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#3
You use your Ki whenever you fight.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
ssgvegeto 1 month ago#4
Remember the goof that said Goten and Trunks didn't need to go SSJ or fuse into SSJ3 Gotenks to donate more ki into the Spirit Bomb because Base Goten and Base Trunks already donate SSJ3 Gotenks tier energy... lol

If that's the case, why doesn't the combination of tired Gohan and Base Trunks donate a hypothetical Ultimate Trunkshan tier energy?
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ
ssgvegeto 1 month ago#5
I mean if I add one dollar and a "x1000" multiplier I could optionally stack on that dollar to make its worth $400 before adding it to my bank, the smart and logical thing to do is use it rather than keep it in base and not get yelled at by all the other Z Fighters for that level of stupidity.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ
(message deleted)
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#7
Depth_scroll posted...
Very pedantic even by your standards. Gohan did not fire a thing that could kill Boo. He just melee'd him to submission.

The fact he powered up at all shows he used Ki lmao. He even has an aura when he flies at Boo. Anyway, this is about Pure Boo, so it's irrelevant. There is no doubt Gohan can kill Super Boo.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
SSJPurple 1 month ago#8
Yes it was. The issue wasn’t the bomb being strong enough or not rather Goku was to weak to properly unleash it.

The bomb obliterated Boo when it finally hit him. The little guy was simply holding it off because of Goku’s weakened state.
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#9
SSJPurple posted...
The bomb obliterated Boo when it finally hit him

After being powered up by the rest of Earth

When only Gohan and friends donated at first it wasn't enough
Da GOAT Fam 2022
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. All of Gohan's Ki in the Genkidama was not enough to kill Boo