• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. How strong would Cell be if he absorbed DBS (anime) 17 and 18?
Fwahm 1 month ago#1
Imagine that when Cell got access to Trunks's time machine, instead of just going to the past of the main timeline, he went to the future of that timeline instead, and popped out at around the time of the ToP.

Then, through unimaginable plot contrivance, he managed to absorb both 17 and 18 without getting found and deleted by any of the dozen beings that could wipe him out effortlessly (including 17 and 18 themselves).

How strong is this new version of Perfect Cell?
SSJPurple 1 month ago#2
I imagine pretty strong. Cell got a huge boost from their Cell Arc selves so if current versions are stronger he should be too.

Anime version would definitely be stronger than SSJB. That’s not taking into account if he could also make a “Golden” form from training like Freeza too. Or use Kaioken.

Manga version is probably closer to Bootenks or Boohan

504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
majin nemesis 1 month ago#3
probably about the same nothing says that 17 and 18's powerlevel actually mattered,he just needed them to activate his perfect form

SS2Matt 1 month ago#4
majin nemesis posted...
probably about the same nothing says that 17 and 18's powerlevel actually mattered,he just needed them to activate his perfect form

I'd assume the "unlimited power generators" would be components Cell uses, and they are generating a f***ton more power by Super, particularly 17's. Dude would easily be SSJG tier and it likely wouldn't take him long to catch up with Goku etc.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins
majin nemesis 1 month ago#5
SS2Matt posted...
I'd assume the "unlimited power generators" would be components Cell uses, and they are generating a f***ton more power by Super, particularly 17's. Dude would easily be SSJG tier and it likely wouldn't take him long to catch up with Goku etc.
i don't think those generators are the reason why he's stronger those generators just don't let him get tired or run out of ki

and i don't think cell even uses them since he seems to get tired

and btw why did cell even needed to absorb 17 and 18 at all couldn't gero and the computer just give cell the parts he needed to be perfect right from the start?
Vegeta1000 1 month ago#6
majin nemesis posted...

Cell was specifically designed to get that powerful after absorbing both Androids.
"When's he's on the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815
johnperuso 1 month ago#7
This will likely become a future plotline to bring Cell back into the story at some point.
https://twitter.com/PerusoJohn
Vegeta1000 1 month ago#8
johnperuso posted...
This will likely become a future plotline to bring Cell back into the story at some point.

Doubtful. Toriyama wants to avoid using Cell. His spots are a pain to draw.
"When's he's on the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. How strong would Cell be if he absorbed DBS (anime) 17 and 18?
  • Topic Archived