• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. When Goku asked Vegeta
Pokemon_Master9 1 month ago#1
If he planned to bring Goten, Trunks and Gohan to help against Kid Buu, did Vegeta response imply that they wouldn't be enough? Something in the lines of "no, they can't beat him, the Genki Dama is our only hope", or was the whole "earthlings should take reponsibility" his only justification for not bringing them?
God_of_Magic 1 month ago#2
He wanted the humans to save themselves. It was plot reasons to have Goku get a Spirit Bomb finish.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.
MUIGogito 1 month ago#3
Pokemon_Master9 posted...
Something in the lines of "no, they can't beat him, the Genki Dama is our only hope", or was the whole "earthlings should take reponsibility" his only justification for not bringing them?
The latter.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/1/0/7/AAe4yIAACoPT.jpg
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/1/0/8/AAe4yIAACoPU.jpg
Calls 1 month ago#4
I wounder how dead goku vs pure would play out more
tvmasterdoodles 1 month ago#5
Calls posted...
I wounder how dead goku vs pure would play out more
Nobody wants to see a dead person save the universe they’re not longer apart of. In order for the stakes to matter Goku had to be alive, otherwise he would have… I guess unlimited stamina and he and Buu could fight for eternity? Or he’ll just get ripped back into Otherworld where Buu will inevitably tail him.
"Roshi could mafuba Frieza into a Cooler to keep him Cold"
SSMajinVegeta2 1 month ago#6
the writers were tired of writing fighting scenes. They wanted to just end the series
On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer.
Satoru Iwata, 1959 - 2015 RIP GP God bless
l0gic 1 month ago#7
SSMajinVegeta2 posted...
the writers were tired of writing fighting scenes. They wanted to just end the series

Yup. It's probably easier to just draw someone getting their ass kicked than to draw out fully choreographed action sequences. There's so much out-of-universe s*** that goes into why the Boo saga transpired the way it did that there's almost no point in trying to justify everything from an in-universe perspective.
hak145 1 month ago#8
Its funny cause goku was right. The spirit bomb on its own wasnt enough. And yet he immediately suggested/thought vegeta implied bringing the boy. Cause he thought the boys would be enough to handle kid buu. He didnt think the spirit bonb was enough.
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. When Goku asked Vegeta
  • Topic Archived