• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Will UE ever, in any way be definitively linked with Ssj3 in Super?
Electrokinesis 2 months ago#11
raybull16 posted...
Is this goku fanboys and vegeta haters way of coping because it sounds like it.
If it helps you with your one-track way of looking at any topic here, sure, why not.
And you can't even sleep at night, and you literally curse each day
You could give or give back your life anyway
OmniAlgusX 2 months ago#12
Electrokinesis posted...
If it helps you with your one-track way of looking at any topic here, sure, why not.

Your hatred of Goku shines bright and clear. When Ssj3 is revealed to be UE with God Ki you will be on my list, one of the 11 I tag in my triump post.
Final proof that Buu makes people delusional: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79026206
Electrokinesis 2 months ago#13
Of course, as we agreed a few months ago, I will eat my words and acknowledge you were right when it happens.

When is probably if, but whatever.
meister_dan 2 months ago#14
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/4/2/7/AAL2brAACnlb.jpg
unupdated without ue yet..
Hope is comforting. It allows us to accept fate, no matter how tragic it might be.
Kensaimage 1 month ago#15
I think it does. Anybody notice that the hair strands on the back of his head, specifically towards the base of his head take on a downward angle?

Maybe a nod to SS3. My original theory on UE was that it was a reference to the old DBZ era lore where that transformation was the apex saiyan potential dialed to 11. So that’s why UE manifests SS3 traits, like pronounced eyebrow ridges and a more primal fighting style.

Toyotoro may have influenced the design as such, even if AT might not have intended the connection.
UIZeno 1 month ago#16
OmniAlgusX posted...
You better hope and pray this is true because if Ssj3 is ever linked to UE in a significant way you will never hear the end of me.
Ah, it's cool.
I will become 1.2 x 10^6 (Ssj3 multiplier) more annoying.
I think you already are that annoying. Well, not really annoying, but just.... loud.
As memory can be a paradise which we can't be driven, it can also be a hell which we cannot escape.
SSJPurple 1 month ago#17
OmniAlgusX posted...
Your hatred of Goku shines bright and clear. When Ssj3 is revealed to be UE with God Ki you will be on my list, one of the 11 I tag in my triump post.

But why would Vegeta combine god ki with a form he himself doesn’t use or even thinks is a good form?

He has opted out of SSJ3 since the end of the Boo Arc, idk why he would suddenly think it a good idea to use it now.
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
Electrokinesis 1 month ago#18
SSJPurple posted...
But why would Vegeta combine god ki with a form he himself doesn’t use or even thinks is a good form?
Because Super Saiyan 3 is so good a form that even the story and author didn't understand how good it was. Literally better than Perfected UI.
Brolypotence 1 month ago#19
Electrokinesis posted...
Because Super Saiyan 3 is so good a form that even the story and author didn't understand how good it was. Literally better than Perfected UI.
lmao good one
UE feels more and more like the transformation was something Toyo cooked up in 5 min to not make Vegeta feel behind in the transformation arms race with Goku.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Will UE ever, in any way be definitively linked with Ssj3 in Super?
  • Topic Archived