• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Will UE ever, in any way be definitively linked with Ssj3 in Super?
OmniAlgusX 2 months ago#1
Will UE ever, in any way be definitively linked with Ssj3 in Super? - Results (25 votes)
Yes
8% (2 votes)
No
92% (23 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I mean in the Super manga or anime will someone ever say/think something like "Hey Vegeta, that Ultra Ego is kind of like Ssj3" or "This power drain is similar to Ssj3" or "Kakarot, my UE is like your Ssj3 but..."

Could come from Goku, Whis, Beerus, Vegeta thinking that to himself. Something that links Ssj3 to UE through some shared feature or similarity, even a little one, through dialogue or internal monologue.

Or will Toyo just give the biggest middlefinger of all time to Ssj3 fans and deny any connection.
Final proof that Buu makes people delusional: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79026206
UIZeno 2 months ago#2
No.
As memory can be a paradise which we can't be driven, it can also be a hell which we cannot escape.
Electrokinesis 2 months ago#3
Why would Toyatoro care about giving Super Saiyan 3 anything? As far as the manga's concerned, it's Goku's third of like six forms.
And you can't even sleep at night, and you literally curse each day
You could give or give back your life anyway
Brolypotence 2 months ago#4
UIZeno posted...
No.
first post best post
UE feels more and more like the transformation was something Toyo cooked up in 5 min to not make Vegeta feel behind in the transformation arms race with Goku.
OmniAlgusX 2 months ago#5
UIZeno posted...
No.

You better hope and pray this is true because if Ssj3 is ever linked to UE in a significant way you will never hear the end of me. I will become 1.2 x 10^6 (Ssj3 multiplier) more annoying.
Final proof that Buu makes people delusional: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79026206
Electrokinesis 2 months ago#6
OmniAlgusX posted...
you will never hear the end of me.
We already never hear the end of you.
johnperuso 2 months ago#7
UE makes Vegeta's forehead area/eyebrow area look like SSJ3 Goku's facial feature changes,
https://twitter.com/PerusoJohn
SSJPurple 2 months ago#8
UE had power drain? I thought Vegeta just took way too much damage.
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
Electrokinesis 2 months ago#9
He did. I'm sure it'll be retconned to having a power drain by the next arc but for now, it doesn't.
raybull16 2 months ago#10
Is this goku fanboys and vegeta haters way of coping because it sounds like it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Will UE ever, in any way be definitively linked with Ssj3 in Super?
  • Topic Archived