• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. So did Toppo just not care his mentor died?
lenmutt 1 month ago#1
like Zamasu kills Khai (f*** the supreme kai of u11 is named khai?) thus Belmod dies and then Margarita is deactivated or something? Toppo was a God in training ya think he'd be suspicious about these series of events

and he has a huge squad of fighters that he leads and one of which is one of the strongest mortals in the multiverse, so like yeah.

and i get it Zamasu Black arc is messy as f*** and Toriyama didn't create any other universe characters yet but now they exists and them not doing anything during that time is baffling even a s***ty explanation would be better than no explanation.
Simplexible 1 month ago#2
I think Toppo was on Belmod's planet training at the time, and Marcarita was his only way off the planet. So he just ate food and waited for the end.
ssgvegeto 1 month ago#3
Can Toppo even sense Belmod and his angel from anywhere in the universe? Even if he could, it's easy to pass that on as just Belmod going to see Zeno and he continues doing justice.

It's not like they upload "Belmod just died" in video form on GodTube or something.
https://imgur.com/gtjHMvJ
lenmutt 1 month ago#4
i mean given he is a God in training he'd eventually noticed their absence i hope
ReoSama 1 month ago#5
lenmutt posted...
like Zamasu kills Khai (f*** the supreme kai of u11 is named khai?) thus Belmod dies and then Margarita is deactivated or something? Toppo was a God in training ya think he'd be suspicious about these series of events

and he has a huge squad of fighters that he leads and one of which is one of the strongest mortals in the multiverse, so like yeah.

and i get it Zamasu Black arc is messy as f*** and Toriyama didn't create any other universe characters yet but now they exists and them not doing anything during that time is baffling even a s***ty explanation would be better than no explanation.

Zamasu did hit and run tactics on the Kaioshin. He didn't stay in those universes. He certainly knew he wouldn't be able to beat the Pride Troopers. With Margarita and Belmod out of the picture Toppo was stuck forever on Belmod's planet and the rest of the Pride Troopers were also stuck in their universe. Even if they knew they can't follow Zamasu. The fastest ships in the multiverse are the Angelic Cube ships. Even if Jiren could be fast enough to fly to another universe ( he can breath in space) he wouldn't know where to start.

deepsquid 1 month ago#6
This arc is basically not worth discussing.

Zamasu arc is the worst arc I've even seen. Both the anime and the manga.
Krazy_Kirby 1 month ago#7
^
zamasu could have probably beat every pride trooper except jiren and toppo.... at least going by the tournament team
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
Calls 1 month ago#8
Thats an anime problem, zamasu killing them

In the manga, he go to universe 7 because Shin and Beerus were dead
Returning_CEmen 1 month ago#9
Krazy_Kirby posted...
^
zamasu could have probably beat every pride trooper except jiren and toppo.... at least going by the tournament team
Dypso would wreck him
Genius, Thousandaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Krazy_Kirby 1 month ago#10
Returning_CEmen posted...

Dypso would wreck him

just because gohan struggled with him, doesn't mean he is strong
Kill From The Shadows.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. So did Toppo just not care his mentor died?
  • Topic Archived