• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) vs. Perfect Cell (full power)
DarkElven00 1 month ago#1
Do any of you think Goku is around that level or is he stronger?
AnonDB 1 month ago#2
Goku loses.
SS2 Cell arc Gohan was still used as a benchmark in the Boo arc.
Electrokinesis 1 month ago#3
Perfect Cell.
And you can't even sleep at night, and you literally curse each day
You could give or give back your life anyway
(message deleted)
God_of_Magic 1 month ago#5
AnonDB posted...
Goku loses.
SS2 Cell arc Gohan was still used as a benchmark in the Boo arc.

Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.
MUIGogito 1 month ago#6
SS2 Goku (Buu Saga) is stronger than SS2 Kid Gohan, but I doubt it was a big gap. Meanwhile the gap between FP Perfect Cell and SS1 Kid Gohan should be quite a lot. It depends on how you see the SS2 Boost.

If the difference between SS2 Goku and SS2 Kid Gohan is the same as the gap between SS1 Goku (Buu Saga) and SS1 Kid Gohan, then Buu Saga SS1 Goku should still be weaker than FP Perfect Cell.

However, I think Gohan’s SS2 boost was bigger than normal, and the DBS Manga also shows variable boosts for SS2. This would mean that SS2 Goku (Buu Saga) could even only be a bit stronger than SS2 Kid Gohan, yet his SS1 would still be a lot stronger than SS1 Kid Gohan, in which case, he’d probably be around FP Perfect Cell at least.
Calls 1 month ago#7
The gap between boo saga goku and kid Gohan was so small that piccolo didnt believe majin vegeta was stronger than kid Gohan
(message deleted)
Theone1234 1 month ago#9
Am I missing something
I’m suprised so many go with cell
Slapping trolls left and right
Current win rate at 999%
Dark_Despair 1 month ago#10
Depth_scroll posted...
Goku has clearly passed Gohan's power when he was a kid. He's also a Super Saiyan who's reached the level to become a SS3. Full Power Cell was what? Not even able to reach a SS2-like power up and his weighted form a last resort over the full extent of his? Goku's got this.

What are you on about? SPC was his SSJ2 power up. Goku's FPSSJ1 has nothing to do with SSJ2.
The Mods here are feckless cowards.
That is all.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. SSJ Goku (Buu Saga) vs. Perfect Cell (full power)
  • Topic Archived