• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
SeekerofDark 2 months ago#1
What the f*** is he doing in this arc? Literally had Granola and Heeters' goals in usurping him yet he's nowhere to be found.
lenmutt 2 months ago#2
Drinking wine.

re-conquering the universe.

using the namekian dragon balls to increase his height slightly
SeekerofDark 2 months ago#3
lenmutt posted...
Drinking wine.
It better be good wine for him to be out of the action for so long.
SSJPurple 2 months ago#4
He’s probably not even going to be in this arc lol
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
lenmutt 2 months ago#5
SeekerofDark posted...
It better be good wine for him to be out of the action for so long.
A bottle of Space Wine cost like 500,000 space dollars. you think Frieza sells planet to fund just his empire?
Hoodroar 2 months ago#6
Red herring.

Frieza shows up when he wants to show up. Not when others are looking for him.
sigless user logic
SSJPurple 2 months ago#7
lenmutt posted...
A bottle of Space Wine cost like 500,000 space dollars. you think Frieza sells planet to fund just his empire?

Luckily Freeza has plenty of space cash 💰
504 bout it bout it
901 bout it bout it
Ghostrain23 2 months ago#8
I think he’s gonna show up or they will find him. I mean honestly this arc revolves around him as the center piece for everything that’s in motion. Granolah revenge, heeters plot to take over freeza army. Gas wanting to kill freeza himself. Just seem weird for freeza to be the big motivation and alive to not make an appearance.
SeekerofDark 2 months ago#9
Ghostrain23 posted...
I think he’s gonna show up or they will find him. I mean honestly this arc revolves around him as the center piece for everything that’s in motion. Granolah revenge, heeters plot to take over freeza army. Gas wanting to kill freeza himself. Just seem weird for freeza to be the big motivation and alive to not make an appearance.
That's what I'm saying! He's like the motivation for all these new characters and yet the guy himself has yet to make an appearance.
lenmutt 2 months ago#10
SSJPurple posted...
Luckily Freeza has plenty of space cash 💰
by the way that was a half joke because....
https://i.imgur.com/KICWBnH.png
  • Topic Archived