• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Ssj3 is the most underused, under realized Super Saiyan form
Djyc21215 2 months ago#11
OmniAlgusX posted...
It's meant to be used in short bursts, and also while dead. Used that way, it's stronger than anything.

And you have made a great argument for Ssj3 > MUI.

Thank you.

The Manga's MUI is just garbage. Toei Anime's MUI might be the saving grace if the series ever continues. And I hate Anime filler, but it might be our only shot of Dragonball getting saved.
Dark_Zoroark 2 months ago#12
Djyc21215 posted...
The Manga's MUI is just garbage. Toei Anime's MUI might be the saving grace if the series ever continues. And I hate Anime filler, but it might be our only shot of Dragonball getting saved.
Remember that they had to nerf MUI in the manga because it was way too OP in the Moro arc.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548
SS2Matt 2 months ago#13
Scotty_Rogers posted...
I'm pretty sure Goku fully mastered SS3 in BoG.

Isn't it like 2 months after Buu? I highly douby he mastered it, especially since it was implied he barely trained doe to ChiChi's job nagging.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins
Electrokinesis 2 months ago#14
SS2Matt posted...
Isn't it like 2 months after Buu? I highly douby he mastered it, especially since it was implied he barely trained doe to ChiChi's job nagging.
The film? It's a few years after Boo, if I recall.
And you can't even sleep at night, and you literally curse each day
You could give or give back your life anyway
OmniAlgusX 2 months ago#15
SS2Matt posted...

Mastering Ssj3 while alive is like practicing for the 100 yard dash underwater.
Final proof that Buu makes people delusional: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79026206
Scotty_Rogers 2 months ago#16
SS2Matt posted...

@SS2Matt Four years after
Da GOAT Fam 2022
Jerry_Hellyeah 2 months ago#17
Spoilers:

It sucks.
This is a cool sig
Scotty_Rogers 2 months ago#18
Goku already mastered SS3.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
OmniAlgusX 2 months ago#19
Jerry_Hellyeah posted...
Spoilers:

It sucks.

Spoilers:

Ssj3's balls are too big to suck.
Final proof that Buu makes people delusional: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79026206
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Ssj3 is the most underused, under realized Super Saiyan form
  • Topic Archived