This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Vegeta (w/ Gohan+Krillin) vs Butter or Jeice?

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#1
how would that have gone compared to Recoome?

User Info: ZenSusanoo

ZenSusanoo
1 month ago#2
They still would have gotten wrecked. It would be even worse since Butta is the fastest member.
I am strength, I am power, I am everything! My very being is the sword of the god that will destroy all! I am Takehaya Susanoo! the end has come.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#3
ZenSusanoo posted...
They still would have gotten wrecked. It would be even worse since Butta is the fastest member.
yeah i don't think he'd been as wrecked clothing and teeth wise as i think his whole speed thing is what he would have flexed

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#4
Reacoome took pleasure in taking damage from Vegeta. Even having his mouth smashed while firing the Eraser Gun didn't really make him mad.

When it comes to the other 2, I doubt they'd allow Vegeta or the others to land any hits.

"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
1 month ago#5
burter*

and they get wrecked. maybe if vegeta had gohan+krillins power on top of his....

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
1 month ago#6
ZenSusanoo posted...

The fastest in the universe!

User Info: Electrokinesis

Electrokinesis
1 month ago#7
All three of them are either equals or within the same range of power. Nothing Vegeta, Gohan and Kuririn can do at that point is changing anything against any of them. Except maybe the Kienzan I guess.
The future's in motion, it's simple, it's starting now.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Vegeta (w/ Gohan+Krillin) vs Butter or Jeice?
  • Topic Archived