This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Frieza ordering Zarbon to cure Vegeta was the stupidest thing he ever did

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
1 month ago#31
kozodoyev posted...
Yes, but this is mostly something that adds to the stupidity of the plan. The main stupid thing remains, him having Vegeta being healed considering there was absolutely zero chance Vegeta would've spoken. Vegeta by that point had declared war. If he was caught, he would rather be tortured and killed than tell them what they want and continue to work for them, and be tortured and maybe killed eventually. I think that's obvious

But Frieza had already ordered new scouters in that same episode. They would've detected the Namekian who was still alive, near the lake where Vegeta dropped the ball

That doesn’t mean the Namekian knew the ball was in the lake, lol. No matter what, they need Vegeta

User Info: superman 2000

superman 2000
1 month ago#32
Kensaimage posted...
That doesn’t mean the Namekian knew the ball was in the lake, lol. No matter what, they need Vegeta

They don’t though. TC has already addressed this: they find the rest of the DBs the same way they did the others.
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.

User Info: kozodoyev

kozodoyev
1 month ago#33
Kensaimage posted...

Uhh the Namekian DID know where the ball was. He saw Vegeta throw it in the lake, this is shown in a brief flashback while he crawls towards the lake. Like I saw this episode yesterday.

And you keep saying they "needed" Vegeta while nothing you've said proves that. They literally DIDN'T need Vegeta, that's the whole point

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
1 month ago#34
it's not stupid since frieza needed vegeta to know where the dragon ball was also no matter how much frieza searched he might never find the dragon ball,it's a huge planet and the dragon ball isn't all that big

also do you think frieza was afraid of vegeta? no matter how much zenkai vegeta got at that point he would never get close to frieza and what ruined frieza chance was the eartlings and goku not vegeta

if gohan,goku and the others weren't there with a radar that could detect the dragon ball frieza would have got them all

User Info: kozodoyev

kozodoyev
1 month ago#35
majin nemesis posted...
it's not stupid since frieza needed vegeta to know where the dragon ball was also no matter how much frieza searched he might never find the dragon ball,it's a huge planet and the dragon ball isn't all that big

It IS stupid, since Frieza DIDN'T need Vegeta to know where the dragon ball was, that is literally the whole point of my original post.
I'm pointing out how and why HE DIDN'T NEED Vegeta considering there safer and therefore smarter strategy, and how him keeping Vegeta alive and being able to kill all his men is quite literally and directly the reason for his plan eventually crumbling.

Again: Had Frieza had Zarbon kill Vegeta, he wouldn't have had interference from that point on, nobody stealing the dragon balls he had, and having ALL THE TIME to calmly search for the rest of them in an empty planet like Namek, he would've found it. Why wouldn't he? You search, you find.

Like I said already in a previous reply, new scouters were already on their way, that would've helped him either find the Namekian who was still alive and knew where Vegeta dropped their ball, or, finding Krillin and Gohan, taking their ball, and with their radar which he would've obviously seized after killing them, he would have found Vegetas ball.

also do you think frieza was afraid of vegeta?

No. I don't think Frieza was afraid of Vegeta, which is why no where did I say that

if gohan,goku and the others weren't there with a radar that could detect the dragon ball frieza would have got them all

Don't get your point with this

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
1 month ago#36
Freeza is 5x stronger than Ginyu, and knows he has control over a form that puts him well over 10x that he can access at any time, and of course he has more despite not quite knowing if he can use them properly.

He cares little about his men other than wanting them to do s*** for him. He can easily get more. Vegeta was nothing to him, Zenkais or otherwise in his eyes.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
1 month ago#37
kozodoyev posted...
The scenario in which Frieza had Vegeta killed, they would've found the rest of the dragon balls some time later.
If he hid it under a rock or something they would NEVER find it. Namek is pretty big that it took Piccolo that long to get to them. Vegeta could have dug a hole 20 feet deep and the covered it back up. He could have just thrown it in the ocean like he pretty much did and they would have to search the ENTIRE ocean

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
1 month ago#38
kozodoyev posted...
Uhh the Namekian DID know where the ball was. He saw Vegeta throw it in the lake, this is shown in a brief flashback while he crawls towards the lake. Like I saw this episode yesterday.

And you keep saying they "needed" Vegeta while nothing you've said proves that. They literally DIDN'T need Vegeta, that's the whole point

You think that Namekian would talk after Frieza demonstrated he kills em all anyway?

User Info: Krazy_Kirby

Krazy_Kirby
1 month ago#39
I forgot to check the account first....

just another troll alt.

User Info: majin nemesis

majin nemesis
1 month ago#40
kozodoyev posted...
It IS stupid, since Frieza DIDN'T need Vegeta to know where the dragon ball was, that is literally the whole point of my original post.
I'm pointing out how and why HE DIDN'T NEED Vegeta considering there safer and therefore smarter strategy, and how him keeping Vegeta alive and being able to kill all his men is quite literally and directly the reason for his plan eventually crumbling.

Again: Had Frieza had Zarbon kill Vegeta, he wouldn't have had interference from that point on, nobody stealing the dragon balls he had, and having ALL THE TIME to calmly search for the rest of them in an empty planet like Namek, he would've found it. Why wouldn't he? You search, you find.

Like I said already in a previous reply, new scouters were already on their way, that would've helped him either find the Namekian who was still alive and knew where Vegeta dropped their ball, or, finding Krillin and Gohan, taking their ball, and with their radar which he would've obviously seized after killing them, he would have found Vegetas ball.

No. I don't think Frieza was afraid of Vegeta, which is why no where did I say that

Don't get your point with this
he absolutley needed vegeta noone else knew where the dragon ball was also he would probably never find the dragon ball at all,you have any idea how big namek was? imagine trying to find a basket ball size ball of earth also who knows where vegeta could have hidden the ball,it could have been in some freaking crevice that freiza would NEVER FIND and what namekian? there was no namekians alive to know where the ball was and frieza didn't know about the earthling or that they had a radar

you are calling frieza stupid but the one being stupid is you,vegeta was of no threat to frieza,the only stupid thing frieza did was not guard vegeta himself,if he was in the healing room vegeta would have never escape
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Frieza ordering Zarbon to cure Vegeta was the stupidest thing he ever did
  • Topic Archived