This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Super Buu Would Casually Kill Kid Buu or SSJ3 Goku With One Blast.

User Info: Crow0000

Crow0000
1 month ago#41
Vegeta1000 posted...
You just sound dumb as f***. You should stop.
please provide 5 reasons why kid buu or ssj3 goku is superior to base super buu. don't be a coward now. provide them, if you can't do it, then it just supports the fact that super buu one shots either of them casually

i'll even let you use the dbs anime/dbs manga to support your stance.

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#42
Crow0000 posted...
please provide 5 reasons why kid buu or ssj3 goku is superior to base super buu. don't be a coward now. provide them, if you can't do it, then it just supports the fact that super buu one shots either of them casually

i'll even let you use the dbs anime/dbs manga to support your stance.

I've been debating that s*** long before you even had a GameFAQs account and I'm tired of it. If you want to feel like you won against the Kid Buu crew then do you. Idc what you do.
"When's he's on the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815

User Info: Crow0000

Crow0000
1 month ago#43
Vegeta1000 posted...
I've been debating that s*** long before you even had a GameFAQs account and I'm tired of it. If you want to feel like you won against the Kid Buu crew then do you. Idc what you do.
scaredy cat

User Info: Theone1234

Theone1234
1 month ago#44
🗿
Slapping trolls left and right
Current win rate at 900%
(message deleted)

User Info: thedarklordx3

thedarklordx3
1 month ago#46
Dai Kaioshin > South Kai > Kid Buu = Ultra Buu/Buff Buu > Super Buu > Fat Buu

1. If Kid Buu absorbed South Kai that means South Kai was even more troublesome for Kid Buu than SSJ3 Goku, which means South Kai is stronger than Buu and Goku.

2. South Kai is the strongest Kai which means he's stronger than Dai Kaioshin

3. Absorbing South Kai and becoming Ultra/Buff Buu still wasn't even enough to make him significantly stronger than Dai Kaioshin otherwise Buu wouldn't have absorbed Dai Kaioshin.

4. There is no possible way for Buff Buu to have South Kai's power + Kid Buu's power and still not be strong enough to beat a guy weaker than South Kai alone. Suggesting that Buff Buu isn't actually stronger than Kid Buu. Remember the quote about "weakening himself through absorptions"? I've just confirmed that includes the South Kai absorption as well.
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE

User Info: Luminaire

Luminaire
1 month ago#47
Crow0000 posted...
all kid buu supporters are liars. i dare any of you kid buu fangirls to bring up a half decent argument how kid buu or ssj3 goku could even budge super buu. super buu no sell any of their attacks. just like how cell/kid buu no sell mr satan
Except we have absolute confirmation that the Genki Dama is a power multiplier from the ToP so we know Kid Buu is stronger than Gohan bare minimum. The manga version of DBS starts off the Moro arc with an infographic placing Gohan under Kid Buu as well.
XboxLIVE! GamerTag: MisterGuyMan (Geo War Score: 8.3 mill.)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Super Buu Would Casually Kill Kid Buu or SSJ3 Goku With One Blast.
  • Topic Archived