This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. So imagine watching Batman v Superman and... (aka Majin Vegeta sucks)

User Info: kozodoyev

kozodoyev
1 month ago#11
DarthAya44 posted...
He gets to have sex with the richest woman on Earth in her big house, train all day and live on easy street, he's complaining, nay whining not that he can't commit mass murder,

vEgEtA iS tHe MoSt miStReAtEd ChArActEr

kozodoyev
1 month ago#12
Calls posted...
Because its not goku beating him, its the fact that goku made him bleed

Ok I mean I was replying to:

"he's extremely salty that Goku beat him 11 years earlier"

Either way, that's just makes it an even more idiotic reason

User Info: ZenSusanoo

ZenSusanoo
1 month ago#13
This dude has Vegeta and Goku on his brain 24/7. Get some help. Watch Psycho-Pass. Something other than DBZ.
I am strength, I am power, I am everything! My very being is the sword of the god that will destroy all! I am Takehaya Susanoo! the end has come.

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
1 month ago#14
ZenSusanoo posted...
This dude has Vegeta and Goku on his brain 24/7. Get some help. Watch Psycho-Pass. Something other than DBZ.

Modern dragonball doesn't give us anything to talk about besides Goku and Vegeta. If the show made other characters matter, I'd f***ing talk about them.

User Info: Peak2

Peak2
1 month ago#15
Calls posted...
Because its not goku beating him, its the fact that goku made him bleed
You'd think that proud prince of a warrior race would treat bleeding as a prelude to a great fight, not something to b**** about 11 years later.

User Info: ThePikachuBandi

ThePikachuBandi
1 month ago#16
I wish they went for Majin Piccolo, would have been way more interesting. Majin Vegeta wasn't really different than regular Vegeta.

kozodoyev
1 month ago#17
Peak2 posted...
You'd think that proud prince of a warrior race would treat bleeding as a prelude to a great fight, not something to b**** about 11 years later.

Yeah also, if he is SO proud of his race why is he so angry of the first show of talent that comes from it?

Sounds like he is mostly just proud of himself, not really of his race as he clearly can't stand another saiyan showing some honor to their culture by being able to better himself out of an initial disadvantage, hell Vegeta grew up in a 5 times lower gravity than earth and is 5 years older. The fact that Goku manage to dominate a technique that helped him stand a chance against that great disadvantage he had against Vegeta just days previous to their fight was certainly impressive. Vegeta doesn't celebrate this as an honor to his race, he is just consumed with jealousy. I guess he only mentions his race when it's convenient to him.
But anyhow this constant contradiction of Vegeta (always bringing up his race, while at the same time boil with hate thowards another one of his own who has literally done nothing to him) is nonsense.

Vegeta is so psychologically unstable it makes him fun to watch, what seems ridiculous is when ppl call him a "badass" for those same reasons?
I see everywhere comments of how COOL and BADASS he is for saying things like "every breath you take is an insult to my honor".. lol ...what?
How is that badass? You must be a total loser to give that much power to another person to the point you can't even enjoy your life because the other person happens to be talented too?
He always acts as if Goku owes him something, when he literally doesn't.
Vegeta's inferiority issues are not Goku's problem

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
1 month ago#18
kozodoyev posted...
Yeah also, if he is SO proud of his race why is he so angry of the first show of talent that comes from it?

Sounds like he is mostly just proud of himself, not really of his race as he clearly can't stand another saiyan showing some honor to their culture by being able to better himself out of an initial disadvantage, hell Vegeta grew up in a 5 times lower gravity than earth and is 5 years older. The fact that Goku manage to dominate a technique that helped him stand a chance against that great disadvantage he had against Vegeta just days previous to their fight was certainly impressive. Vegeta doesn't celebrate this as an honor to his race, he is just consumed with jealousy. I guess he only mentions his race when it's convenient to him.
But anyhow this constant contradiction of Vegeta (always bringing up his race, while at the same time boil with hate thowards another one of his own who has literally done nothing to him) is nonsense.

Vegeta is so psychologically unstable it makes him fun to watch, what seems ridiculous is when ppl call him a "badass" for those same reasons?
I see everywhere comments of how COOL and BADASS he is for saying things like "every breath you take is an insult to my honor".. lol ...what?
How is that badass? You must be a total loser to give that much power to another person to the point you can't even enjoy your life because the other person happens to be talented too?
He always acts as if Goku owes him something, when he literally doesn't.
Vegeta's inferiority issues are not Goku's problem

Saiyans being powerful only suits Vegeta as far as it makes him feel better when he calls himself the best out of them all.

Vegeta gets annoyed when powerful Saiyans show up. For instance he said "This is getting annoying!" When Broly shows that he might actually be a challenge.

Goku wants a challenge to actually be strong, Vegeta wants no challenge to make himself feel strong.

That's the difference and why Vegeta will never be stronger than Goku for any length of time and will always get one upped.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. So imagine watching Batman v Superman and... (aka Majin Vegeta sucks)
  • Topic Archived