This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Best form of Cell?

User Info: Scotty_Rogers

Scotty_Rogers
1 month ago#21
f*** him and his editor. s*** was stupid from the start with the Red Ribbon Army randomly being relevant again and there suddenly being androids stronger than Super Saiyans lmao
Da GOAT FAM 2021!

User Info: ShadowLifeForm

ShadowLifeForm
1 month ago#22
I voted Perfect because I liked his fight with Goku, especially the anime version. Super Perfect Cell is cool and all with a SS2 like aura, but he got killed pretty quickly.

User Info: SS2Matt

SS2Matt
1 month ago#23
Imperfect, mostly because it's more unique (for Toriyama) and they did successfully make something "creepy" for a while until they ran out of ideas and made him "strong guy" again.
"You truly are the Lord of the Rings" - Frildo Boggins

User Info: DBZAOTA482

DBZAOTA482
1 month ago#24
I like all forms of Cell but Imperfect was something unique for the series. He has that horror movie vibe and used his intellect to reach the top rather than brute force.
I'm not a victim.

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#25
Nice to see the best form of Cell was winning the poll.

Cell went downhill after he started evolving.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: superman 2000

superman 2000
1 month ago#26
Scotty_Rogers posted...
f*** him and his editor. s*** was stupid from the start with the Red Ribbon Army randomly being relevant again and there suddenly being androids stronger than Super Saiyans lmao

It can be reasoned that they weren't originally meant to be stronger than super saiyans, since the initial idea was having them absorb energy. I would have appreciated that being the direction the story went in.
I don't hold grudges. Let's vehemently argue today and casually have a beer together tomorrow.

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#27
SpiralSwords posted...
Nice to see the best form of Cell was winning the poll.

Cell went downhill after he started evolving.

He got more and more cocky with each transformation. Imperfect Cell was cunning and cautious. He even avoided a fight with Vegeta even though he probably could've beaten him at that point.
"When's he's on the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#28
Vegeta1000 posted...
He got more and more cocky with each transformation. Imperfect Cell was cunning and cautious. He even avoided a fight with Vegeta even though he probably could've beaten him at that point.
it was so different from other villains in Z.

User Info: ssgvegeto

ssgvegeto
1 month ago#29
Poor Buff Cell (vs USSJ Trunks and SSJ2 Gohan) isn't even remembered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdcbjZoMsxA

User Info: Vegeta1000

Vegeta1000
1 month ago#30
ssgvegeto posted...
Poor Buff Cell (vs USSJ Trunks and SSJ2 Gohan) isn't even remembered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdcbjZoMsxA

Buff Cell is just a buffed up Perfect Cell and was barely even a thing.
"When's he's on the mic you don't go next" MF DOOM
Switch FC: SW - 1251 - 6932 - 4815
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Best form of Cell?
  • Topic Archived