This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. POLL: Can Goku defeat Beerus by using UI and UE together?
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#11
A UI UE combo would prob be like Seidou Gouitsu (Roar as One) from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
thedarklordx3 1 month ago#12
Scotty_Rogers posted...
A UI UE combo would prob be like Seidou Gouitsu (Roar as One) from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi.

I don't know what that is but it sounds cool lol.
Dragon Ball is more than just anime/manga it's a way of life -DBZAOTA
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE
thedarklordx3 1 month ago#13
Brolypotence posted...
Vegeta with Zeno's hakai would clap Beerus lmao

Vegeta with Zeno's Hakai would use it about as well as he does his current Hakai lol.
being called a Devil rather than a man by his enemies is a testament to his greatness -HCE
SpiralSwords 1 month ago#14
Beerus' has an infinite advantage over anyone who's a mortal.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife
Scotty_Rogers 1 month ago#15
thedarklordx3 posted...
I don't know what that is but it sounds cool lol.

I'm sure you'd like Kenichi if you enjoy Shonen like Dragon Ball; you can actually watch all episodes of the first anime series on TMS's Youtube channel. The first anime only covers the Ragnarok arc, but the OVAs cover some of the Yomi stuff, stopping right before the D of D Tournament. It's also full of fan-service.

There are two types of Ki in the series; Sei (Still) and Dou (Motion). Sei is when you fight with a calm and quiet mind; Dou is fighting with your emotions all over the place. Ryusei Seikuken (Flowing Water Control of the Air Sphere) is basically Kenichi's version of Ultra Instinct, and Dou users enter a wild state when they release all of their Ki, similar to Ultra Ego. Seidou Gouitsu (Roar as One) is when someone tries to use both Sei and Dou Ki at the same time; it powers them up greatly, but the two types of Ki competing for control can destroy one's body.

It'd be cool if someone like Freeza was able to use UI and UE together.
Da GOAT Fam 2022
Fwahm 1 month ago#16
thedarklordx3 posted...
That's what we would've said about SSJ and Kaioken as well.
Only because Toriyama never had Goku do it, implying a seeming incompatibility. Nothing about the forms' concepts interfered with each other.

That's much different from UI and UI, whose very concepts are mutually exclusive. It'd be like if you were asked to keep both eyes open and both eyes closed at the same time.
thedarklordx3 1 month ago#17
Scotty_Rogers posted...
I'm sure you'd like Kenichi if you enjoy Shonen like Dragon Ball; you can actually watch all episodes of the first anime series on TMS's Youtube channel. The first anime only covers the Ragnarok arc, but the OVAs cover some of the Yomi stuff, stopping right before the D of D Tournament. It's also full of fan-service.

Alright I'm sold, I'll totally check it out if I remember. Thanks Scotty!

Scotty_Rogers posted...
There are two types of Ki in the series; Sei (Still) and Dou (Motion). Sei is when you fight with a calm and quiet mind; Dou is fighting with your emotions all over the place. Ryusei Seikuken (Flowing Water Control of the Air Sphere) is basically Kenichi's version of Ultra Instinct, and Dou users enter a wild state when they release all of their Ki, similar to Ultra Ego. Seidou Gouitsu (Roar as One) is when someone tries to use both Sei and Dou Ki at the same time; it powers them up greatly, but the two types of Ki competing for control can destroy one's body.

You're right, that does sound like UIUE, that's pretty much how I imagined it.

Scotty_Rogers posted...
It'd be cool if someone like Freeza was able to use UI and UE together.

We've all thought about the idea of a platinum/silver/diamond Frieza. But if he figured out UI that would be an interesting way for him to get a silver/white form above his golden state.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. POLL: Can Goku defeat Beerus by using UI and UE together?
  • Topic Archived