This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. NEW MAJOR DBS Manga Chapter 76 SPOILERS

User Info: Eternatus

Eternatus
1 month ago#161
Dark_Zoroark posted...
I feel like this series got extremely stale after the Yo Son Goku and Friends are back. Lazy transformation, inconsistent power scaling, no character development, devolution of some characters. And people say GT is bad, GT at least remained consistent with everyone's personality in the Buu Saga.

and at least it was a year long story
Super lasts a decade now and feels like nothing happened

User Info: lilhurk1985187

lilhurk1985187
1 month ago#162
Anti_soul posted...
Vegeta doesn't deserve this
Yes he does.
When the people of a society agree that sacrificing a child is acceptable collateral damage then it has
become a society that's not worth saving.

User Info: Inglebird

Inglebird
1 month ago#163
99.9% dogs*** as per usual with this arc.

But the Bardock line at the very end might be intriguing.

Well, time to wait another 30 days for something good maybe.

User Info: KanonSeaDragon

KanonSeaDragon
1 month ago#164
lilhurk1985187 posted...
DB was made for kids,its not meant to be complex or to be taken seriously. When will you fools get that through your heads???

Really, they should just leave at this point,

Just assume your a....is old now, and you cant enjoy standard DB anymore , because this is DB

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
1 month ago#165
So he'll have Hero Bardock but Superman Goku throws Toriyama into a hissy fit? Goku was the one raised on Earth with human values, not Bardock. But no, according to AT, Goku only cares about muh "Strong Guys" while Bardock's heroic. I don't get it.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
1 month ago#166
KanonSeaDragon posted...
Really, they should just leave at this point,

Just assume your a....is old now, and you cant enjoy standard DB anymore , because this is DB
just because something is for kids is no excuse for bad writing

again comapre super to other modern shonen and it falls flat

compare it to old dragon ball media it falls flat

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 month ago#167
AceMos posted...
just because something is for kids is no excuse for bad writing

again comapre super to other modern shonen and it falls flat

compare it to old dragon ball media it falls flat
Thing is I’m entertained. Dragon ball keeps me curious. It’s like binge watching a Netflix show and each episode has this cliff hanger, the episode can suck but there were some moments that had you invested and once again cliff hanger lol.

It’s like we know the base formula sure but we still want to know how it led to goku being the guy. that’s why we’re so judgmental every chapter but also still invested in knowing because we dnt know and would like to know.

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
1 month ago#168
Ghostrain23 posted...
Thing is I’m entertained. Dragon ball keeps me curious. It’s like binge watching a Netflix show and each episode has this cliff hanger, the episode can suck but there were some moments that had you invested and once again cliff hanger lol.

It’s like we know the base formula sure but we still want to know how it led to goku being the guy. that’s why we’re so judgmental every chapter but also still invested in knowing because we dnt know and would like to know.

I agree with this
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

User Info: Seymour_Natus

Seymour_Natus
1 month ago#169
Dark_Zoroark posted...
I feel like this series got extremely stale after the Yo Son Goku and Friends are back. Lazy transformation, inconsistent power scaling, no character development, devolution of some characters. And people say GT is bad, GT at least remained consistent with everyone's personality in the Buu Saga.

True, DBS might have better battles and is more entertaining, but GT was far more consistent especially with the characters personalities and the writing.

User Info: DarthAya44

DarthAya44
1 month ago#170
Emosh spits nothing but facts. I don't get why he gets hate. Oh I know, its cos the truth hurts. Hurts fanboys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVNypUnoIDA
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. NEW MAJOR DBS Manga Chapter 76 SPOILERS
  • Topic Archived