This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Post Beerus training SSBE Vegeta vs Jiren

User Info: FlyingWindGod

FlyingWindGod
1 month ago#21
SSBE Vegeta wins pretty handily. And I say this as someone who stans the hell out of Jiren.

It doesn't get much clearer than being able to perform better than any version of MUI. Granted it was when Goku had started to slip in its precision.

MUIGogito posted...
I think Current SSB Goku with UI against Jiren would be interesting.

Not sure about that one, but I think it largely comes from how underwhelming Goku has looked after his training. I wouldn't really scale SSB w/UI past Omen level to be honest.

User Info: Gray_Areas

Gray_Areas
1 month ago#22
If Jiren ever shows back up, he'll be as strong as the story needs him to be, but comparing current SSBE Vegeta or Destroyer Vegeta to ToP Jiren is ridiculous. It's pretty clear that Vegeta and Goku are both well above ToP Jiren at this point.

User Info: Nsus

Nsus
1 month ago#23
Gray_Areas posted...
If Jiren ever shows back up, he'll be as strong as the story needs him to be, but comparing current SSBE Vegeta or Destroyer Vegeta to ToP Jiren is ridiculous. It's pretty clear that Vegeta and Goku are both well above ToP Jiren at this point.
Best answer
Stand in the middle of the ring and box his ass. Manny Steward.

User Info: Seymour_Natus

Seymour_Natus
1 month ago#24
Nsus posted...
Best answer

We don’t actually know if SSB Goku and Vegeta have surpassed TOP Jiren or Broly there’s nothing to compare them to in order to know.

User Info: UIZeno

UIZeno
1 month ago#25
Seymour_Natus posted...
We don’t actually know if SSB Goku and Vegeta have surpassed TOP Jiren or Broly there’s nothing to compare them to in order to know.
Evolved SSB Vegeta, prior to Beerus' training, was already stronger than Broly.
As memory can be a paradise which we can't be driven, it can also be a hell which we cannot escape.

User Info: A-law

A-law
1 month ago#26
Since TOP Vegeta has got multiple boost to his power.
1) Yadrat training- Vegeta not only learn sprit fission and Inst.Tele. but also his power was drastically increased.
2) Training with Berus- We all have seen vegeta outperformed low accuracy UI with just SSB Evolution. I can not imagine what would his new form do

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#27
wouldn't this just be GoD Toppo vs Jiren?

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#28
lenmutt posted...
wouldn't this just be GoD Toppo vs Jiren?
No unless you think Toppo finger flicks Jiren like current SSBE Vegeta does here.

User Info: lenmutt

lenmutt
1 month ago#29
AnonDB posted...
No unless you think Toppo finger flicks Jiren like current SSBE Vegeta does here.
nah i mean like the vegeta in op just has like hakai energy form like Toppo had

anyways no real opinion here Jiren was just a wall for universe 7 to show off on. just exists to be very strong that's kinda it i'm sure the writing could do bs where he is somehow still stronger

not much of a character that jiren

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#30
lenmutt posted...
nah i mean like the vegeta in op just has like hakai energy form like Toppo had
Still. Destruction in the manga is depicted differently than how it's depicted in anime.
https://i.imgur.com/l3Nh2Hu.jpg
not much of a character that jiren
Agreed.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Post Beerus training SSBE Vegeta vs Jiren
  • Topic Archived