This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Your reaction to Beerus vs Vegeta part 3

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#1
And Beerus still stomps Vegeta with less effort than the previous arcs.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/7/8/4/AAe5-IAACH7w.jpg

User Info: LinkFanatic

LinkFanatic
1 month ago#2
Beerus scales with the plot, so this result is unsurprising.
Because Jesus never beat a gangster over the head with a steel chair. - TastyTiana
If he did, I probably would have read the bible by now. - E_S_M_Z

User Info: deepsquid

deepsquid
1 month ago#3
Even if there was some struggle, it would still be meaningless.

sUpRiSe! Beerus was holding back again!!!

But honestly, Beerus would also say something like: You're at the bottom of the GoD barrel, even Champa is stronger, yada yada yada.

User Info: Nsus

Nsus
1 month ago#4
Vegeta's showing this last chapter pretty much prices that beerus is leaps a bounds over both characters. Beerus should be seen as the final boss.
Stand in the middle of the ring and box his ass. Manny Steward.

User Info: Electrokinesis

Electrokinesis
1 month ago#5
Really makes you wonder why he ever gave a s*** about Goku and Vegeta after actually seeing Super Saiyan God. He was apparently using a zillionth of his power back then.
With every step, I'm closer to home.

User Info: WhydidiExplode2

WhydidiExplode2
1 month ago#6
Actually I think we're getting close to the part where the Oracle Fish said where Goku and Vegeta rival Beerus.

Not real soon. But getting there.

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#7
Electrokinesis posted...
Really makes you wonder why he ever gave a s*** about Goku and Vegeta after actually seeing Super Saiyan God. He was apparently using a zillionth of his power back then.

"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Jadeite_McSwag

Jadeite_McSwag
1 month ago#8
LOL

User Info: the0rebirth

the0rebirth
1 month ago#9
Electrokinesis posted...

This is exactly why I can't take the character seriously. Beerus was clearly supposed to be a one-&-done antagonist, to the point it was implied that he was gonna take another decades-long nap after getting knocked out by Whis. Then Super happened.
"The Dragon Ball Super anime is lowering the IQ of the characters so the DB fan base can relate to them better." -Acharyap28

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 month ago#10
I’d be mad. I want goku vs beerus. I want to understand.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Your reaction to Beerus vs Vegeta part 3
  • Topic Archived