This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. DBS Manga Chapter 73 - Viz (English)

User Info: themastah

themastah
4 months ago#31
deepsquid posted...
Awesome fight, we can conclude that UI toyed with Granola's clone. Sadly Goku "dropping his guards" excuse has to be a thing.

He didn't drop his guard. He was utterly confused. And enough time had passed that he had weakened. He couldn't end it because it was just a clone.
A wild blog has appeared!
http://thedeepindigo.wordpress.com - A new blog about M:TG and other games: this one has updates!

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
4 months ago#32
Prismsblade posted...
Sorry for my stupidity but what exactly does reduced accuracy and or precision mean during a fight?
Accuracy is a poor choice of words in my opinion. I wonder if it was a poor translation of that particular word. I guess what is being implies is UI in in MUI mode weakens overtime, which goes against what we already know about it.

I'm...the...master...of...ellipses...

User Info: Returning_CEmen

Returning_CEmen
4 months ago#33
AnonDB posted...
FP Granolah >>>>>> Goku if he got one shotted and blizted that easily.
Cheap shot at vital point. Hit can do that to Goku too
Genius, Thousandaire, Playboy, Philanthropist

User Info: FlyingWindGod

FlyingWindGod
4 months ago#34
Prismsblade posted...
Sorry for my stupidity but what exactly does reduced accuracy and or precision mean during a fight?

Part of what UI works is the refinement of the user's movement. Whis and Beerus even commented that as Goku gets better with UI as a technique, the more refined his moves become and the more powerful his form gets.

So if it starts to lose accuracy like the chapter suggests, all of that starts to come undone. The strength of the UI form, the refinement of Goku's moves, and apparently.... the presence of openings that weren't present before start to come to light which Granolah could exploit.

User Info: deepsquid

deepsquid
4 months ago#35
Returning_CEmen posted...
Cheap shot at vital point. Hit can do that to Goku too

User Info: SSJPurple

SSJPurple
4 months ago#36
Dude SSJB was getting worked by a clone. If his multi form works similar to past versions the real Granolah is super strong.

Vegetas only hope is to outsmart him really, which might not be easy since Granolah seems to also have a brain.

I think he’s starting off right though. Trolling him about his tribe going extinct before they even fight is a good way to get him worked up, we know he’s hot headed lol
Devil's Advocate

User Info: Dark_Zoroark

Dark_Zoroark
4 months ago#37
Charged151 posted...
Accuracy is a poor choice of words in my opinion. I wonder if it was a poor translation of that particular word. I guess what is being implies is UI in in MUI mode weakens overtime, which goes against what we already know about it.

I'm just going to pretend that Goku got too tired for using UI with SSB. Because that accuracy explanation is bulls*** and contradicts the Moro arc.
FC:1633-4315-8950| Official Young Link of the MM3D and SSBU boards
Ban the worst person on gamefaqs: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/user?board=1947548

Charged151
4 months ago#38
I'm wondering how Hakai is even supposed to work with Vegeta. If it works like what Beerus as shown, it should instantly delete people from existence. Otherwise, I don't see how it will be different from ordinary Ki.

Charged151
4 months ago#39
Dark_Zoroark posted...
I'm just going to pretend that Goku got too tired for using UI with SSB. Because that accuracy explanation is bulls*** and contradicts the Moro arc.
I like the "Vegeta distracted Goku" excuse, but that works too.

User Info: SeekerofDark

SeekerofDark
4 months ago#40
Ben Reilly posted...
I feel like Vegeta is going to surprisingly manhandle Granolah in the next chapter before something happens that interrupts the fight and either puts Granolah on their side as a temporary ally similar to Vegeta joining up with Gohan and Krillin during Freeza or he would realize they arent bad but still dislike them due to what Saiyans did to his people and basically leave them as a dont start none wont be none relationship that will come at a head as they turn their attentions on the real antagonist.

Goku was so reckless the entire battle it reminded me of all the times he’s lost early in an arc. That’s why the feeling I get from Vegeta is not the overconfident version that almost immediately gets beaten that people love to point too, this feels like the I have knowledge and Im more in control of the situation Vegeta.

And as I mentioned in the other topic, with so much attention being placed on the eye and how it can pin point vitals, i feel like they might go with the concept where the compression elements of Vegeta’s battle armor help hide his vitals from Granolah’s eye. Similar to how in MGS2 Vamp couldn’t read Raiden’s movements due to the compression of the skull suit.
Vegeta's gonna job.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. DBS Manga Chapter 73 - Viz (English)
  • Topic Archived