This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why isn't the Moro Arc adapted into Anime form yet?

User Info: KuzefromYakuza0

KuzefromYakuza0
1 month ago#1
I'd like to see this arc play out in Dragonball Super anime. What is the hold up?

User Info: Grunfit

Grunfit
1 month ago#2
Who knows, we haven't heard anything from the sequel to Super Broly either. Or maybe that movie is going to be the adaptation for the Moro arc.

User Info: KuzefromYakuza0

KuzefromYakuza0
1 month ago#3
Grunfit posted...
Who knows, we haven't heard anything from the sequel to Super Broly either. Or maybe that movie is going to be the adaptation for the Moro arc.
Oh no I hope not. They're going to have to jam an entire saga into 2 hours.

Lame.

User Info: Grunfit

Grunfit
1 month ago#4
KuzefromYakuza0 posted...
Oh no I hope not. They're going to have to jam an entire saga into 2 hours.

Lame.
If you cut all the fodder fights, then it could work.

User Info: SSJPurple

SSJPurple
1 month ago#5
They are probably waiting for the manga to get way ahead of where the anime left off before adapting the new stuff to anime

I am excited for this too btw. Moro73 kind of overshadowed the arc but Moro’s first fight against Vegeta and Goku should look awesome since he was using his magic to do cool s*** like manipulating the water and planet itself to fight
Sippin Donatello With Captain Ginyu

User Info: Altar360

Altar360
1 month ago#6
I hope they adopt the Seasonal format. Yeah it’s a bummer to wait a year for the next story arc, but if it means fewer episodes that feel less like filler, I’ll take it.

User Info: Charged151

Charged151
1 month ago#7
SSJPurple posted...
They are probably waiting for the manga to get way ahead of where the anime left off before adapting the new stuff to anime
This is my hope.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Why isn't the Moro Arc adapted into Anime form yet?
  • Topic Archived