This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could Prime Moro Outlast Or Defeat ToP MUI Goku?

User Info: Marikina

Marikina
1 month ago#11
Djyc21215 posted...
No. There's no evidence whatsoever that Moro Arc MUI Goku is stronger than ToP Goku by any significant margin. So until proven otherwise, they are the same tier. ToP MUI Goku Stomps Prime moro just as badly as Moro arc MUI Goku does.

Not only is there a big difference between a newly acquired UI to a trained UI, that there are levels of mastery even between trained UIs, but the silver haired form is literally described as a limit breaker form ie the stronger Goku gets and raises his limits, the stronger the form gets.

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
1 month ago#12
Xdragon2002 posted...
Uh yeah there is.

Gohan in the TOP was about equal to blue goku in the TOP

Gohan then became “unrecognizably stronger” as per goku’s own admission

and that same gohan with the aid of piccolo, android 17, and android 18 couldn’t beat Saganbo while blue goku completely demolished him.

So yeah goku did gain a significant increase in strength from the TOP to the Moro arc

I forgot about that. I guess it would depend then on how big the Gap between Both MUI's are.

User Info: FlyingWindGod

FlyingWindGod
1 month ago#13
Graycap posted...
Outlasting someone only works when you're close in strength, like in Prime Moro vs. UIO Goku or 17 vs. Piccolo. If MUI Goku was significantly stronger than Prime Moro then Prime Moro wouldn't be able to pressure him into running out of stamina.

I personally doubt Prime Moro is Jiren lvl so I don't see him pulling it off.

Vegito Blue was significantly stronger than Merged Zamasu yet Zamasu still managed to outlast him. Granted, the fact that he had regen does help. But there have been cases where there was a significant difference in power yet their opponent(s) was able to outlast them.

User Info: Dagoth

Dagoth
1 month ago#14
ToP Goku was also empowered by the Spirit Bomb.

User Info: Calls

Calls
1 month ago#15
Dagoth posted...
ToP Goku was also empowered by the Spirit Bomb.
This is manga T.O.P

Also yes I think prime Moro is on or very close to jiren level so if jiren can with only power than Moro could do even better with magic

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
1 month ago#16
It all depends if Jiren is stronger than Broly or not. The same Broly that was implied to be weaker than Post Moro Saga SSBE Vegeta (Pre Hakai Training).

We have Jiren <= MUI Goku (since Jiren could outlast him), and Broly < SSBE Vegeta (stated by Whis).

Assuming Jiren is weaker than Broly, then Prime Moro should take this easily since SSBE Vegeta's strength paled in comparison to Prime Moro's strength, and he only beat him via Spirit Fission.

If Jiren is stronger than Broly, then it all depends how he compares to SSBE Vegeta or Prime Moro. Based on that logic, it's up to anyone's interpretation since the only thing we know for sure is that Jiren was weaker than Moro 73. Assuming he is Prime Moro level, then Prime Moro should be able to win via outlasting ToP MUI Goku.

Personally, I believe Jiren is weaker than Broly since the next main antagonist should be more difficult to beat than the last, which means Prime Moro should take this match not only due to outlasting him, but because he was stronger given the Jiren < Broly < SSBE Vegeta < Prime Moro chain.

User Info: Calls

Calls
1 month ago#17
dragonball0900 posted...
It all depends if Jiren is stronger than Broly or not. The same Broly that was implied to be weaker than Post Moro Saga SSBE Vegeta (Pre Hakai Training).

We have Jiren <= MUI Goku (since Jiren could outlast him), and Broly < SSBE Vegeta (stated by Whis).

Assuming Jiren is weaker than Broly, then Prime Moro should take this easily since SSBE Vegeta's strength paled in comparison to Prime Moro's strength, and he only beat him via Spirit Fission.

If Jiren is stronger than Broly, then it all depends how he compares to SSBE Vegeta or Prime Moro. Based on that logic, it's up to anyone's interpretation since the only thing we know for sure is that Jiren was weaker than Moro 73. Assuming he is Prime Moro level, then Prime Moro should be able to win via outlasting ToP MUI Goku.

Personally, I believe Jiren is weaker than Broly since the next main antagonist should be more difficult to beat than the last, which means Prime Moro should take this match not only due to outlasting him, but because he was stronger given the Jiren < Broly < SSBE Vegeta < Prime Moro chain.
Correct me if im wrong but it was said a couple of times in the noval that broly is the most powerfull guy Goku and Vegeta ever fight

You also have frieza himself state that broly is the strongest and this frieza fight jiren and saw him going all out

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
1 month ago#18
Calls posted...
Correct me if im wrong but it was said a couple of times in the noval that broly is the most powerfull guy Goku and Vegeta ever fight

You also have frieza himself state that broly is the strongest and this frieza fight jiren and saw him going all out
Then that means there is no problem with Broly being stronger than Jiren.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could Prime Moro Outlast Or Defeat ToP MUI Goku?
  • Topic Archived