This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could Prime Moro Outlast Or Defeat ToP MUI Goku?

User Info: DumbQuestion

DumbQuestion
1 month ago#1
If Prime Moro(the same one who fought Moro Arc UI Omen) fought against the Tournament of Power version of MUI Goku, could he potentially outlast or overpower him in a fight?

Or would ToP MUI Goku dominate to the point where Moro would get killed or heavily injured to the point of being unable to fight?

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#2
Jiren was able to counter and keep up with Goku long enough to outlast it. It comes down to how you think Moro compares to him.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Xdragon2002

Xdragon2002
1 month ago#3
I’d say MUI is stronger definitely

But Moro could outlast him like he did with omen since TOP MUI has an even shorter time span than omen did
read the god of highschool. Watch one piece
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

User Info: FlyingWindGod

FlyingWindGod
1 month ago#4
Xdragon2002 posted...
I’d say MUI is stronger definitely

But Moro could outlast him like he did with omen since TOP MUI has an even shorter time span than omen did

I'll go with this. Moro probably could outlast him assuming Goku doesn't go all out from the beginning.

User Info: MUIGogito

MUIGogito
1 month ago#5
Prime Moro straight up overpowers him. He’s stronger than SSBE Vegeta who’s stronger than Broly who’s stronger than Jiren (imo).

Worst case scenario Prime Moro is a bit weaker than ToP UI Goku in which case he’d definitely outlast him.

User Info: Graycap

Graycap
1 month ago#6
Outlasting someone only works when you're close in strength, like in Prime Moro vs. UIO Goku or 17 vs. Piccolo. If MUI Goku was significantly stronger than Prime Moro then Prime Moro wouldn't be able to pressure him into running out of stamina.

I personally doubt Prime Moro is Jiren lvl so I don't see him pulling it off.
Say it on your main.

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
1 month ago#7
No. There's no evidence whatsoever that Moro Arc MUI Goku is stronger than ToP Goku by any significant margin. So until proven otherwise, they are the same tier. ToP MUI Goku Stomps Prime moro just as badly as Moro arc MUI Goku does.

User Info: Xdragon2002

Xdragon2002
1 month ago#8
Djyc21215 posted...
No. There's no evidence whatsoever that Moro Arc MUI Goku is stronger than ToP Goku by any significant margin. So until proven otherwise, they are the same tier. ToP MUI Goku Stomps Prime moro just as badly as Moro arc MUI Goku does.
Uh yeah there is.

Gohan in the TOP was about equal to blue goku in the TOP

Gohan then became “unrecognizably stronger” as per goku’s own admission

and that same gohan with the aid of piccolo, android 17, and android 18 couldn’t beat Saganbo while blue goku completely demolished him.

So yeah goku did gain a significant increase in strength from the TOP to the Moro arc
read the god of highschool. Watch one piece
Goku is my favorite DB character / Hit is the best to come from super. Fu is my favorite to come out of heroes

User Info: SpiralSwords

SpiralSwords
1 month ago#9
Djyc21215 posted...

https://i.imgur.com/oXBgv62.jpg?1

The Manga says Goku and Vegeta were stronger than ever after the battle with Broly.

Goku went on to become even stronger than that after training with Merus.

Goku is significantly beyond his ToP self.
"I ain't INTERESTED in a buncha scrubs like you!!"-Cloud Strife

User Info: Ghostrain23

Ghostrain23
1 month ago#10
Djyc21215 posted...
You are down bad my friend smh hate to see them fall so young.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Could Prime Moro Outlast Or Defeat ToP MUI Goku?
  • Topic Archived