This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Beerus fought 11 GoDs at once

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
3 months ago#11
QJD1381 posted...
Why is literally anyone still taking that stupid GoD Battle Royale seriously?

It's a Canon event that happened in the Manga that proves Beerus has been surpassed, thats why.

User Info: God_of_Magic

God_of_Magic
3 months ago#12
QJD1381 posted...
because it's the only great hope they have of "proving" Beerus was surpassed. In reality, it's them getting their rocks off to a massive hate boner they have since they can't accept that Beerus is still unsurpassed after all this time. It's really sad.
Stress: Not strangling the life out of someone when they desperately need it.

User Info: Acharyap28

Acharyap28
3 months ago#13
SSJPurple posted...
And held his own fairly well. That’s a huge feat.

Belmod had one good moment with his orb trap but Fox GoD broke out and blasted him...then he played possum for the rest of the match. Also stated to be on the verge of retirement.

Beerus is just super stronk guys and Belmod was an old about to retire GoD.

Beerus and Jiren > Belmod

the gods weren’t serious. Notice how much damage beerus took when they WERENT ganging up on him. Funny how beeru’s couldn’t break out of the orb but the fox guy had too.

Liquir > Beerus?

User Info: SSJPurple

SSJPurple
3 months ago#14
Marikina posted...
I don't know why playing possum is held against Belmod when it was the smartest play.

It shows he didn't have what it takes to win in an actual fight. Sure it was the smartest move to win, but thats not really what we are talking about here.

Acharyap28 posted...
the gods weren’t serious. Notice how much damage beerus took when they WERENT ganging up on him. Funny how beeru’s couldn’t break out of the orb but the fox guy had too.

Liquir > Beerus?

He just broke out of it first, it was like one panel lol and maybe he is stronger, we don't know. My point is Beerus is stronger than he is given credit for considering he fought well against 11 gods at once.
Sippin Donatello With Captain Ginyu

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
3 months ago#15
QJD1381 posted...
Because its a canon event. Toyotaro and Toriyama being huge hacks doesn't change that.
Dokkan ID: 2365415872

SSJPurple
3 months ago#16
And it’s awesome. It showed us most of the gods are still way above most mortals.

User Info: Calls

Calls
3 months ago#17
SSJPurple posted...
And it’s awesome. It showed us most of the gods are still way above most mortals.
Because this is the manga were SSJGod is still a diffrent world of power

SSJPurple
3 months ago#18
Calls posted...
Because this is the manga were SSJGod is still a diffrent world of power

Exactly. Toyo at least knows how to keep the scaling more consistent and in line with the og mangas progression.

His only bad call for me was Gohan vs Kefla. Him being on her level made no sense me, but Gohan randomly being as strong as the plot needs him to be is nothing new.

User Info: Djyc21215

Djyc21215
3 months ago#19
SSJPurple posted...
Exactly. Toyo at least knows how to keep the scaling more consistent and in line with the og mangas progression.

His only bad call for me was Gohan vs Kefla. Him being on her level made no sense me, but Gohan randomly being as strong as the plot needs him to be is nothing new.

He knows how to keep the scaling more consistent????? He had Roshi, a guy who couldn't even beat Piccolo-daimao, use Pseudo-UI to fight JIREN. Thats way worse scaling that anything in the Anime.

Edit: And Belmond being so close to Beerus in power makes it obvious and clear as day that Goku surpassed him. If this isn't the case, then it also throws a wrench in his "POwer scaling consistency".

User Info: IceCreamOnStero

IceCreamOnStero
3 months ago#20
SSJPurple posted...
It was. Unfortunately we can't see the GoDs actually going all out because that'd be too fun
Dokkan ID: 2365415872
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. Beerus fought 11 GoDs at once
  • Topic Archived