This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. At the very least, Goku should surpass Beerus.

User Info: AnonDB

AnonDB
1 month ago#21
deepsquid posted...
The chance of Goku being stronger than Beerus got reduced now that even a beginner Hakai user like Vegeta states he is a challenge to UI Goku. Which is worst writing in DBS manga history IMO.

The only options I can see are these:

1. Beerus > > ...undefined large gap... > > > > > > Hakai Vegeta ? UI Goku > Angel Moro
2. UI Goku > > > > > > > > > Beerus > > Hakai Vegeta ? 73 Moro
3. Hakai Vegeta ? UI Goku > Angel Moro > Beerus > > > > > > > > > > > > SSBE Vegeta

Eh... what's the chance of Vegeta surpassing Beerus in few weeks/months? Yep, Nihil. But Vegeta catching UI Goku is also ridiculous...

Eitherway, it's going to be bulls***.
I respect your new takes on matters.

User Info: son_golen2000

son_golen2000
1 month ago#22
Calls posted...
Goku is on a level that if beerus punch him he well get his arm broken

But no he is on or above Goku
goku is stronger than beerus

son_golen2000
1 month ago#23
Scotty_Rogers posted...
He can still be weaker than the Tenshi, but there's no reason for him to still be inferior to Beerus.

GOKU IS already stronger than beerus , in his mastered mui

beerus can only beat super saiyan blue , thats it , super saiyan blue is a trash weak form , but not his mastered mui , so what if vegeta lost to beerus in his blue form , hit beat vegeta too in blue and so did jiren , but nobody beat goku in his mui form and never will

son_golen2000
1 month ago#24
SupremeGod91 posted...
Sure, no one (me included!) said that....

He WILL end up surpassing Beerus.. (At least slightly!)

It’s fine to see so many people on this board come around these last few days..
goku already surpassed beerus with his mui mastered and will train and get even more stronger , beerus does nothing but sleep
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. At the very least, Goku should surpass Beerus.
  • Topic Archived