This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would you change in the Moro arc?

User Info: yakashamonian

yakashamonian
1 month ago#21
honestly, clarification a reasoning I think is what needs to be "changed"/added to all arcs.

Examples.

DBS: Broly: Why is neither CSSB (manga max) ESSB (Manga max) or SSBE.KKX20 included. The movie is said to follow the Anime, why the exclusion? The manga i believe says they tried their best against Broly, but I think the picture only shown the beginning of the fight as basic SSJ and shows them running in the end. I believe the novel may mention they did "everything they could" but no actual mention of their all out forms. not super important, but why the lack of showing them do their best. There's a brief mention in the movie that neither of them had anything they could use against Broly, but seems silly if they both had a whole transformation they didn't even bother with, unless it was supposed to be implied he just over whelmed them that much, but it was a poor telling .

Moro arcs 2 irritating things. Saganbo is treated as untouchable. but is shown physically, to struggle to put down the Z-fighters. He is shown taking 0 damage from his attacks, but making faces and movements he's going all out and failing to win.

Piccolo also questions Omen goku doing practically nothing, if he has reached his level of power he obtained in ToP. It's certainly implied Goku's stronger than ever, but it was brought up in question if he's as strong as previously and never touched on again.

as well as Goku, Vegeta is stated to improve leaps and bounds compared to previously, but there's no actual comparison. He's shown in his base and stated to improve on crazy levels. but compared to what? He could be compared to SSBE for all we know and now vegeta's base has left his T.o.P SSBE state in the dust in just his base. Or he could have just got 2-3x stronger. which is considered a considerable boost in Dragon ball terms, but still basically be nothing compared to Goku using an old form of kaio-ken he hasn't used since he fought Vegeta
discord wazuki#0831 B.net Wazuki1694

User Info: dragonball0900

dragonball0900
1 month ago#22
I would make Piccolo and Gohan defeat Saganbo as a team after a very hard fight, with both using their strongest tag team attacks to take him out.

It would have been much better, and would have been a much better use for the two most important and strongest fighters on Earth besides the obvious Goku and Vegeta.

Goku would just fight Moro right away, and that's it.

User Info: Georgie-Porgie

Georgie-Porgie
1 month ago#23
dragonball0900 posted...
I would make Piccolo and Gohan defeat Saganbo as a team after a very hard fight, with both using their strongest tag team attacks to take him out.

It would have been much better, and would have been a much better use for the two most important and strongest fighters on Earth besides the obvious Goku and Vegeta.

Goku would just fight Moro right away, and that's it.
Yeah no point hom defeating Saganbo and the fodders too. Best Gohan and Piccolo did was defeat 7-3 but even so they were robbed off that victory/kill. The humans fighting fodders was pointless if they didn't even get proper wins.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Ball - General
  3. What would you change in the Moro arc?
  • Topic Archived